TGF fantasy football

mike499

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mike, Sharp and others......might be tough to get a league going at TGF, i have been in a couple the last few year at TGF but we have lost some posters and dont have many posters....   just a heads up to you guys if a league does not get going here i play at many online sites and masters fantasy football has some great leagues for different amounts and different styles 

leagues start at around 30 bucks for beginners and they have many 500-1000 dollar leagues.   Also you can get into a yearly redraft league or dynasty leagues.   I tend to play in more dynasty leagues, but i also do atleast 1 or 2 Re drafts yearly.... they pay out about 90% of what they take in, so very fair.....

Hopefully something gets going at TGF, but i cant wait till Labor Day weekend for a league to come together.....i will take a team should this come together...

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Think we need a head count to see if this is still worth pursuing. I may be able to recruit a few just need to see how close we are.

Still in, but we aren’t finding many at TGF.......between the broke posters, the political posters and Uber drivers we wont get much past 6 that can be trusted....

1 minute ago, nothing but winners said:

Still in, but we aren’t finding many at TGF.......between the broke posters, the political posters and Uber drivers we wont get much past 6 that can be trusted....

Agree if you know anyone who’s looking for a league I think we should open it up beyond tgf

I agree also......most of my friends ply dynasty and draft extremely early )June).      Ill ask around but shit even if we get a solid 8-10 teams that will be fine.   Although with that few teams i think we should either pay a 15 limit of transactions for year or use the auction style for player pickups (which is a bidding process and each team gets 300 dollars to spend for year).  You can spend the whole 300 on 1 pickup or make 300 $1 dollar pickups.....

Let me know what’s up, i usually play in 250-500 leagues with a couple bigger ones yearly....

On 7/25/2021 at 8:00 PM, nothing but winners said:

Mike, Sharp and others......might be tough to get a league going at TGF, i have been in a couple the last few year at TGF but we have lost some posters and dont have many posters....   just a heads up to you guys if a league does not get going here i play at many online sites and masters fantasy football has some great leagues for different amounts and different styles 

leagues start at around 30 bucks for beginners and they have many 500-1000 dollar leagues.   Also you can get into a yearly redraft league or dynasty leagues.   I tend to play in more dynasty leagues, but i also do atleast 1 or 2 Re drafts yearly.... they pay out about 90% of what they take in, so very fair.....

Hopefully something gets going at TGF, but i cant wait till Labor Day weekend for a league to come together.....i will take a team should this come together...

Nbw what does masters pay out of pot 80%?

12 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Nbw what does masters pay out of pot 80%?

Mr deemer

good to see you around sir...... correct right around 80%.... i play in mostly gold dynasty leagues and a couple silvers...i won a gold and silver last year.... the gold dynasty is 550 per year, but a new league startup they make you pay for both 1st and 2nd year. They do this so you dont mess league up etc.....anyways i won 1 last year and got 3900.....2nd place gets 1500....12 team league....

i also won a silver dynasty last year 250 league.....i got 1900 and i think 2nd was 750?......i played everywhere and i like masters the best. They have dynasty and redraft leagues.   They also do weekly lineups where you play against everyone in a point league...

join us here Mr Deems.....