TGF fantasy football

mike499

58 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Someone please knock Deemer out so we all don’t have to spend the next year listening to him talking shit :bulb

:laugh

Well, this is the last week and he’s playing me.  You’ve got at least 2.5 more weeks to listen to him, as he’s automatic bye at this point I believe,    I’ve clinched a playoff spot, but with a win for me and a loss for TN, I could still potentially  get the first round bye, so let’s go 🦬!

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, IAG said:

Well, this is the last week and he’s playing me.  You’ve got at least 2.5 more weeks to listen to him, as he’s automatic bye at this point I believe,    I’ve clinched a playoff spot, but with a win for me and a loss for TN, I could still potentially  get the first round bye, so let’s go 🦬!

You haven’t clinched jack shit. Your cokehead boyfriend manages your team.

2 minutes ago, PLB said:

Nice job trying to take credit for something you put zero effort into.

Not surprising that you are friends with Hines Fraud.

Lol.  I didn’t take credit.  You’re a nutcase.  I told everyone BF running my team.  Like NBW wife running his entry,    Just quit clogging up the thread and go be your cuck self somewhere .  GF’s couch :laugh

9 minutes ago, PLB said:

You should try getting a job, actually going into a gym and laying off the pills.

Went to gym today,  No pills in over two years.  You just make up random shit about people.  It’s tired. 

For third time, please refrain from clogging up this thread.