Moldoveanu

• Moldoveanu changed the title to WSOP L. Flack passes away at 52
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

POKER PLAYERS ARE PURE SCUM

-joan rivers-

Her finest quote.  It was a funny one. 

The reporter then asked her whether the U.S. will ever see a gay president, to which the 81-year-old Rivers responded, “We already have it with Obama, so let’s just calm down.  “You know Michelle is a tranny.” When the reporter asked her to confirm what she had said, Rivers said, “A transgender. We all know.”

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Her finest quote.  It was a funny one. 

The reporter then asked her whether the U.S. will ever see a gay president, to which the 81-year-old Rivers responded, “We already have it with Obama, so let’s just calm down.  “You know Michelle is a tranny.” When the reporter asked her to confirm what she had said, Rivers said, “A transgender. We all know.”

oh, wow!!

Seems like a lot of the cocaine these days has traces of fentanyl in it BUT thats all it takes is just a tiny bit of fent to cause an OD or death. Even heroin isn't heroin anymore because now most of the heroin is really just fentanyl in a lot of places. Had my share of fun with drugs back in the day dabbled with a lot of stuff but nowadays just dabbling could cost you dearly.

I wouldn't do a line for any amount of money now because there is too big of a risk factor. Drugs at one time were something a lot of younger folks played around with but if i were growing up now i wouldn't. Seems that some unsuspecting coke users could be taking a chance these days because even if traces get into it you could be done for. Hell even pain pills on the street can be laced with fentanyl and even killed Prince who thought he was getting Percocet or Vicodin but got fent laced pain pills that killed him.

The bottom line is nowadays doing or getting any type of drugs is a tricky business.

Glad i quit a few years ago. I have even warned my kids to stay away from any and all drugs because its not the same these days as it was when we were kids years ago.

1 hour ago, Mike75 said:

Seems like a lot of the cocaine these days has traces of fentanyl in it BUT thats all it takes is just a tiny bit of fent to cause an OD or death. Even heroin isn't heroin anymore because now most of the heroin is really just fentanyl in a lot of places. Had my share of fun with drugs back in the day dabbled with a lot of stuff but nowadays just dabbling could cost you dearly.

I wouldn't do a line for any amount of money now because there is too big of a risk factor. Drugs at one time were something a lot of younger folks played around with but if i were growing up now i wouldn't. Seems that some unsuspecting coke users could be taking a chance these days because even if traces get into it you could be done for. Hell even pain pills on the street can be laced with fentanyl and even killed Prince who thought he was getting Percocet or Vicodin but got fent laced pain pills that killed him.

The bottom line is nowadays doing or getting any type of drugs is a tricky business.

Glad i quit a few years ago. I have even warned my kids to stay away from any and all drugs because its not the same these days as it was when we were kids years ago.

So the people that are taking it have developed a tolerance, is that correct?

1 hour ago, Mike75 said:

It makes no sense why anybody would lace blow with fentanyl.  Heroin addicts hear about somebody OD'ing and instead of thinking they need to get clean they instantly think about how powerful it must be and that they need to get some.  Doesn't work that way with blow.  People that do blow do it casually for the most part.  Somebody dying and OD'ing is usually a shock and scares people.  I've been petrified every time I've ever done it.  All I can think of is Len Bias.  It's not really that fun of a drug.