The great orator of our time

mikeman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ha Trump is in his 70's giving 1.5 hour long POWER HOUSE speeches and a bunch of fake news loving  losers are celebrating 5 minutes worth of supposed gaffes :bulb

Raise-owns-Chumpo.jpg

Thank God he isn't President any more. Why did you turn on him? Up till now, your nose has been buried up his jaxie.

39 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

Thank God he isn't President any more. Why did you turn on him? Up till now, your nose has been buried up his jaxie.

Okay moron, you are nearing the end so I will amuse you....Ill bite. and let you make your silly joke/observation ( i can literally see the hamsters spinning through your head trying to connect this one)...tell me how I turned on Trump?

Ill let you embarrass yourself YET AGAIN

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay moron, you are nearing the end so I will amuse you....Ill bite. and let you make your silly joke/observation ( i can literally see the hamsters spinning through your head trying to connect this one)...tell me how I turned on Trump?

Ill let you embarrass yourself YET AGAIN

You're a narcissist, aren't you?

1 minute ago, Dr. Paddy said:

You're a narcissist, aren't you?

Well certainly better than being a pretentious, Cu n t faced LIB who is close to playing footsies with Guesser.

Pal you are getting boring, I can tell as your comebacks are weak and unfocused.

I think these posts about Dementia Joe are hitting a little too close to home for you:bulb

Maybe put together one of your famous 1000 word rambles about nothing, it will help you relive the past

........use some big words and at least you impress the Tranny lover on the board.

Joe is the fall guy

hes CLEARLY trying to ruin the economy for the NWO. remember the "record" bail-out by obama in 08 was $700b

hes going to be 15T by the time its all over. gallon of milk $15 and a 40 inch tv from China for $4500 sounds real swell 

2 hours ago, Ts179 said:

Joe is the fall guy

hes CLEARLY trying to ruin the economy for the NWO. remember the "record" bail-out by obama in 08 was $700b

hes going to be 15T by the time its all over. gallon of milk $15 and a 40 inch tv from China for $4500 sounds real swell 

Fortunately for you, the price of being a stupid pricksucker won't go up.

\

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Well certainly better than being a pretentious, Cu n t faced LIB who is close to playing footsies with Guesser. No, its not even close to being better. Give it up with the Guesser drivel. What class of gutless piece of shit mumbles on forever about a dead man who once owned him on this site?

Pal you are getting boring, I can tell as your comebacks are weak and unfocused. Well, you'd like to think they are. It's probably closer to the truth to say they're like having your face pissed on by Stormy Daniels.

I think these posts about Dementia Joe are hitting a little too close to home for you:bulbI don't know who Dementia Joe is, or that you've ever made up a post about a guy you've made up. So no, not too close to home. Nothing your moronic ass does hits anything, you imbecilic Homosexual human being .

Maybe put together one of your famous 1000 word rambles about nothing, it will help you relive the past Maybe not. You confuse a level of literacy stratospherically above yours as rambling. And, I'll give you that. You probably think a STOP sign is a challenge to your literacy. And manhood. If you have any. Which you don't seem to.

........use some big words and at least you impress the Tranny lover on the board. Unless I've missed something, the general view here is that you are a tranny.

But keep slobbering out your drivel, you fuck in the ass punk.

There, I think that's all been well dealt with.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

But keep slobbering out your drivel, you fuck in the ass punk.

There, I think that's all been well dealt with.

Just moronic Paddywhack, time to play footsies with Guesser

You literally have nothing witty anymore , just a bunch of cursing and name called.....pitiful really

Must be sad when you look in the mirror, that is why you put up that OLD pic of yourself as Avatar....sorry your time is nearly up

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Just moronic Paddywhack, time to play footsies with Guesser

You literally have nothing witty anymore , just a bunch of cursing and name called.....pitiful really

Must be sad when you look in the mirror, that is why you put up that OLD pic of yourself as Avatar....sorry your time is nearly up

Everybody is looking at you. Not me. Let's see your picture, cockbreath.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

Now Raise has a literal fuck in the ass plumber/stiff on his side. What class of childish Grade 2 shitball puts anyone on Ignore?

A man that is smart enough to realize that there is nothing to be gained from the ramblings of a demetia patient on his last leg.

Guesser is calling, he said wash your feet first

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

A man that is smart enough to realize that there is nothing to be gained from the ramblings of a demetia patient on his last leg.

Guesser is calling, he said wash your feet first

One thing you are definitely not is a man.

You're a gutless fucking coward.