The great orator of our time

mikeman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/21/2021 at 8:06 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I still can't believe that Elmer Fudd is the president.

I accept it, as I did Carter, Clinton and Obama.

But this guy is a walking vegetable...

You don't seem to accept the better judgment of others, Jimmy.  An outright criminal was your choice. A traitor to the country you defended in the military? It takes some twisting and twirling and fantasy swirling to weasel in and out of Trump derangement syndrome. Your guy lost the election. He wouldn't have pissed on you if you were on fire. Surely you know that. But, he'd claim he'd found you alive and well if it served his purposes.

I know, I know, you don't like his "personality" which is a kinder way of saying his serial criminality, but you like his policies. What policies were those...adultery, lying, obstructing justice, fingering Raise's hole, dreaming of shagging his own daughter? Which of those did you decide outweighed the open truth about his criminality?

34 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

jeez, very hurtful

Alright Ill catch you next month,,,,you are burned out No I'm not. and unable to come up with anything witty or funny. Pick any sentence I've typed in this thread. That sentence is funnier than the entire body of your dreary exposition of your own character failings and your mental illness.

If you dont make it before I respond again RIP. Don't worry, fucktart, I'll make it.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

You don't seem to accept the better judgment of others, Jimmy.  An outright criminal was your choice. A traitor to the country you defended in the military? It takes some twisting and twirling and fantasy swirling to weasel in and out of Trump derangement syndrome. Your guy lost the election. He wouldn't have pissed on you if you were on fire. Surely you know that. But, he'd claim he'd found you alive and well if it served his purposes.

I know, I know, you don't like his "personality" which is a kinder way of saying his serial criminality, but you like his policies. What policies were those...adultery, lying, obstructing justice, fingering Raise's hole, dreaming of shagging his own daughter? Which of those did you decide outweighed the open truth about his criminality?

Trump was/is a highly flawed man who's endless boasting, exaggerations, and insults wore very thin. But his policies worked and were just what we needed.

What i cant excuse is his throwing his supporters under the bus to protect himself, not even himself just his reputation. While I would take him back in a heartbeat I dont want him back.

Even now as he readies another run he's not really concerned with the big issues of the day that avg americans now care about - all he's focused on is his own personal grudges.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Me and paddy used to be at odds on almost everything, we're not anymore, it's possible to disagree without endless insults and such.

Exactly explains why you are slipping, you are getting turned....

Paddywhack is beyond moronic, damn near Guesser levels really....so if you agreeing with him more this would not be something to brag about.:bulb

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Exactly explains why you are slipping, you are getting turned....

Paddywhack is beyond moronic, damn near Guesser levels really....so if you agreeing with him more this would not be something to brag about.:bulb

I dont agree with him politically at all.

Just now, Ts179 said:

paddy is such a downer. i mean some guys come in here and fuk things up for attention (think bateman) but it turns funny. paddy is just a dark cloud with no upside 

That's probably true for you, because you're a useless piece of shit, and from time to time, and in response to something coming out of your arse, I point that out to you, in case there is one single member on this forum that doesn't have a clear picture of you as un pedazo de mierda.

So yes, I probably appear as a dark cloud to you, and three or four other gomers shitting about this place. But I'm the only doctor here and I've taken an oath to make people better and do no harm. The Hypocrites Oath. I'm sure you've never heard of it, not knowing soap from shit yourself.

There now. See where piping up gets you?

48 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

That's probably true for you, because you're a useless piece of shit, and from time to time, and in response to something coming out of your arse, I point that out to you, in case there is one single member on this forum that doesn't have a clear picture of you as un pedazo de mierda.

So yes, I probably appear as a dark cloud to you, and three or four other gomers shitting about this place. But I'm the only doctor here and I've taken an oath to make people better and do no harm. The Hypocrites Oath. I'm sure you've never heard of it, not knowing soap from shit yourself.

There now. See where piping up gets you?

bud you come to a gambling forum and spew shit that makes you feel good. nothing about sports or gambling. 90% of posters here talk gambling. why are you even here? go rob a bank you criminal

2 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

I doubt you have any idea what my political views are. Being against a criminal being President of the United States is not a political view, it is a moral view.

Yup, biden, or shall we call him Mr 10% is definitely a step up on the honesty scale, lots of morality there as he uses his son to grift for cash and creeps on little girls whenever he can - even sinking so low as to squeeze their nipples. He's oozing morality.

But yea, trump is a criminal.

Told ya you slipping Paddywhacko

I already busted you on your first Trump criminal President reference.

But you were stupid enough to try and double down on the nonsense.

See if the guy in the wh is a LEGIT criminal then its hard to make jokes about the former guy being an ALLEGED criminal, and then you throw Morality in .....lol.....:doh

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, biden, or shall we call him Mr 10% is definitely a step up on the honesty scale, lots of morality there as he uses his son to grift for cash and creeps on little girls whenever he can - even sinking so low as to squeeze their nipples. He's oozing morality.

But yea, trump is a criminal.

There is no evidence Biden is a criminal. Trump is an unindicted (as yet) co conspirator in a US felony indictment.

You lost the election. A man would go about life. A coward would make up lies about the winner. You can make your choice.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

There is no evidence Biden is a criminal. Trump is an unindicted (as yet) co conspirator in a US felony indictment.

You lost the election. A man would go about life. A coward would make up lies about the winner. You can make your choice.

You dont really believe any of what you just typed.  There is ample evidence if you care to look even casually, do you really think his son is a great artist and is selling his paintings for hundreds of thousands based on merit? of course not -  part of the money is going to mr 10%. Because the biden crime family needs to be fed.

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I don’t really either but he’s a clearly a smart guy, regardless of his political views. Think the same of you. Also don’t always agree with your political stances but you’re clearly a sharp guy despite eating cat food for dinner. 

You used to call me a retard in every post, and he called me a cuunt. :mutley

That's ok, it's all part of the fun.   The simple truth is none of us here are changing the world or even  each others minds.

By the way, I spend more for my cats food(portion sized) than I do on my own meals most meals.  for instance a can of tuna is like 1/5th the price of Sheba cat food per oz(and he likes it better to boot) the f'n pet food co's are raping me.