The great orator of our time

mikeman

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You used to call me a retard in every post, and he called me a cuunt. :mutley

That's ok, it's all part of the fun.   The simple truth is none of us here are changing the world or even  each others minds.

By the way, I spend more for my cats food(portion sized) than I do on my own meals most meals.  for instance a can of tuna is like 1/5th the price of Sheba cat food per oz(and he likes it better to boot) the f'n pet food co's are raping me.

Ok maybe you just seem rational relative to Raise. :mutley

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I've seen guys like raise before, they lean, then they lean some more  , then they tip and are gone. He's gone, there's no hope for him anymore. he's a right wing version of Runny or doc mercer.

Yup. Sad state of affairs. Guy is a full blown nutter. Laughed at by both sides of the political spectrum 

52 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You dont really believe any of what you just typed.  There is ample evidence if you care to look even casually, do you really think his son is a great artist and is selling his paintings for hundreds of thousands based on merit? of course not -  part of the money is going to mr 10%. Because the biden crime family needs to be fed.

What do you mean I don't believe it? I certainly believe Trump is a criminal. Nobody seriously thinks Biden is. The biden crime family? Loo la, loo la. If you take the Irish meaning of that.

28 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You used to call me a retard in every post, and he called me a cuunt. :mutley

Yes, but I spelled it right. Back in the day when you could, before some fat waterassed alcoholic decided this forum was somehow connected to the Vatican.

That's ok, it's all part of the fun.   The simple truth is none of us here are changing the world or even  each others minds. Dead on, Durango.

By the way, I spend more for my cats food(portion sized) than I do on my own meals most meals.  for instance a can of tuna is like 1/5th the price of Sheba cat food per oz(and he likes it better to boot) the f'n pet food co's are raping me. Not something I, or anyone else here except perhaps that fucking ambulatory turd Raise, has ever contemplated. He's probably ripping the head off it right now, just seeing those words, which could easily be misconstrued.

Mike's OK.

As in...

5 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

I doubt you have any idea what my political views are. Being against a criminal being President of the United States is not a political view, it is a moral view.

When you think the career politician is the honest candidate less corrupt than a businessman who's had every aspect of his life under investigation by political adversaries and never been convicted of a single charge, you prove how little you actually understand the world and highlight your incapacity to see through bullshit.

If Biden was ever investigated to even a fraction of the extent that Trump has been by an unbiased entity, Biden would be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

Instead, social media and the mainstream media censors opposition and covers up for him - during a political campaign.  Zero coverage of Tony Bobulinski by the mainstream media much less an actual criminal investigation.

The antipathy shown to the Republican party by the broader journalistic community goes back to Nixon. 

The "renowned" Columbia School of Journalism graduates the majority of the major ones and their curriculum steers them to that position of advocacy. 

They're not even taught the concept of unbiased reporting. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The antipathy shown to the Republican party by the broader journalistic community goes back to Nixon. 

The "renowned" Columbia School of Journalism graduates the majority of the major ones and their curriculum steers them to that position of advocacy. 

They're not even taught the concept of unbiased reporting. 

It has never been as blatant as it has been recently though.

Journalists still used to investigate all stories.  They didn't actively cover up shit like they do today.  There's a clip of Biden's run for President in 1988 where he was caught lying about his background and the media exposed him for what he was.  Today, that wouldn't ever hit the airwaves unless it was Trump or another Republican.

There was still a pride in being a true journalist.  Now they're all pawns and if they don't play by the rules of the party/broadcaster, they're shitcanned.  Even if you're trying to avoid biased reporting, it will sometimes show up and they did a fairly good job of it even up to the beginning of the Obama administration.

If 9/11 had happened under Trump, there's no way the media would have treated it the same way they did under GWB.

6 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I don’t really either but he’s a clearly a smart guy, regardless of his political views. Think the same of you. Also don’t always agree with your political stances but you’re clearly a sharp guy despite eating cat food for dinner. 

Talk about JoeyBagofRocksforBrains.

"Paddy is smart and Mike is sharp"

But this IS the same guy who thinks there is literally another BLM that helps BLack people.Jaysus Christ

What forum is this kid reading

rhino-shit.gif

13 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

When you think the career politician is the honest candidate less corrupt than a businessman who's had every aspect of his life under investigation by political adversaries and never been convicted of a single charge, you prove how little you actually understand the world and highlight your incapacity to see through bullshit.

I saw through you. That's why you went to Peeps to try and spread your vast knowledge of almost nothing there. You want to mix it up here, you mumbling fool, it won't end well for you.

What's your next move? The old standby? Attacking family members instead, you excremental monkey fucking poptart?

You make Raise look marginally palatable.

13 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It has never been as blatant as it has been recently though.

Journalists still used to investigate all stories.  They didn't actively cover up shit like they do today.  There's a clip of Biden's run for President in 1988 where he was caught lying about his background and the media exposed him for what he was.  Today, that wouldn't ever hit the airwaves unless it was Trump or another Republican.

There was still a pride in being a true journalist.  Now they're all pawns and if they don't play by the rules of the party/broadcaster, they're shitcanned.  Even if you're trying to avoid biased reporting, it will sometimes show up and they did a fairly good job of it even up to the beginning of the Obama administration.

If 9/11 had happened under Trump, there's no way the media would have treated it the same way they did under GWB.

Blow it out your oft gaped arse.

4 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

I saw through you. That's why you went to Peeps to try and spread your vast knowledge of almost nothing there. You want to mix it up here, you mumbling fool, it won't end well for you.

What's your next move? The old standby? Attacking family members instead, you excremental monkey fucking poptart?

You make Raise look marginally palatable.

I attack family members now?  Uhh. Riiiiight.  LOL.  Got any more stupid shit to make up with your ad hominem nonsense.

You just made a really compelling argument if you're hanging out by the swingsets at recess.  Tell us all about your IQ again right after you claim that career politicians aren't corrupt. LMAO.

35 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I attack family members now?  Uhh. Riiiiight.  LOL.  Got any more stupid shit to make up with your ad hominem nonsense.

You just made a really compelling argument if you're hanging out by the swingsets at recess.  Tell us all about your IQ again right after you claim that career politicians aren't corrupt. LMAO.

Cmon Monkey

Joey says Paddy is "clearly a smart guy":laugh

37 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're a known family attacker, you despicable cowardly piece of shit. You made some crude remark about my own mother, you lying twat.

I don't make up stupid shit. You're not a hominem. You're a goddamn narcissistic goof who mustn't have been getting enough attention at Peeps, and you show up here to show us your ass.

Most career politicians, other than the one screaming "Get this monkey fucking fool out of my buttocks" to the Secret Service, aren't corrupt. Only in your narcissistic fantasy world. Politics isn't corrupt because voters wouldn't elect a pathologically lying in your face criminal for a second term as President.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Cmon Monkey

Joey says Paddy is "clearly a smart guy":laugh

He's just assuming that stupid people don't get offered a place in a master's program at Trinity College, and he's seen the Wonderlic and Watson Glazer reports from industrial psychologists testing. Joey's an evidence man.

It doesn't matter how smart I am. All that matters is that I'm smarter than you and that goof claiming to be smart, while confessing to bestiality on a public forum.