The great orator of our time

mikeman

I literally cant stop lauging thinking about a man on the internet showing his test scores to another person on the internet to PROVE how smart he is.....

Hey Joey , Joey, Joey,,,,,no joshing , Im really smart

Wanna see my wonderlic scores and if that isnt good enough here is my letter of acceptance to the Trinity Masters Program....what is your email , Ill send them right over.

:laugh

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

You're a known family attacker, you despicable cowardly piece of shit. You made some crude remark about my own mother, you lying twat.

I don't make up stupid shit. You're not a hominem. You're a goddamn narcissistic goof who mustn't have been getting enough attention at Peeps, and you show up here to show us your ass.

Most career politicians, other than the one screaming "Get this monkey fucking fool out of my buttocks" to the Secret Service, aren't corrupt. Only in your narcissistic fantasy world. Politics isn't corrupt because voters wouldn't elect a pathologically lying in your face criminal for a second term as President.

When was this?  I haven't even acknowledged your existence for over a year.  How long does it take for a flamer like you to get over words?  A few more years?  A few hundred more inpatient mental ward stays?

What did I say?  Did I tell you to go fuck your mother (who is obviously long gone considering your age)?  Did I say if I was only 80 years younger, I would have fisted her anus and shit in her mouth?  Whatever it was, I'm sure it was intended as a compliment and your schizophrenia simply misinterpreted it again.

Yeah.  Career politicians are incredibly honest, trustworthy, and loyal.  A real group of Mother Teresa's.  LOL.  Do you have to have someone else tie your shoes for you in the morning?  Or do you wear velcro?

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

When was this?  I haven't even acknowledged your existence for over a year.  How long does it take for a flamer like you to get over words?  A few more years?  A few hundred more inpatient mental ward stays?

What did I say?  Did I tell you to go fuck your mother (who is obviously long gone considering your age)?  Did I say if I was only 80 years younger, I would have fisted her anus and shit in her mouth?  Whatever it was, I'm sure it was intended as a compliment and your schizophrenia simply misinterpreted it again.

Yeah.  Career politicians are incredibly honest, trustworthy, and loyal.  A real group of Mother Teresa's.  LOL.  Do you have to have someone else tie your shoes for you in the morning?  Or do you wear velcro?

What took you so long?

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Send me your address.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I literally cant stop lauging thinking about a man on the internet showing his test scores to another person on the internet to PROVE how smart he is.....

Hey Joey , Joey, Joey,,,,,no joshing , Im really smart

Wanna see my wonderlic scores and if that isnt good enough here is my letter of acceptance to the Trinity Masters Program....what is your email , Ill send them right over.

:laugh

If you must know, the plan was rook some fucking eejit into betting against them being true, and Joey would have produced them to resolve the bet. Nobody seemed to want to bet. Not even Monkey.

10 minutes ago, Dr. Paddy said:

No, you seriously underestimate what the issue is, you stupid little fuck. I'm definitely not lonely, it won't be a fight.

How scary.  LMAO.

The issue is you, dumbfuck.  And after 80 years on the planet, you still haven't figured that out.

It's really cute when old people think they're tough though.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

How scary.  LMAO.

The issue is you, dumbfuck.  And after 80 years on the planet, you still haven't figured that out.

It's really cute when old people think they're tough though.

That pic of him doesn't look that old? I never thought of paddy as being  old, is he?

20 hours ago, Dr. Paddy said:

He's just assuming that stupid people don't get offered a place in a master's program at Trinity College, and he's seen the Wonderlic and Watson Glazer reports from industrial psychologists testing. Joey's an evidence man.

It doesn't matter how smart I am. All that matters is that I'm smarter than you and that goof claiming to be smart, while confessing to bestiality on a public forum.

Trinity is a fucking joke bro