Is there anybody dumber on this forum...

Dr. Paddy

Than the anus swirling Chris Harvard over at Peeps? Jesus, we may think we have the dumbest monkey fuckers in Forumville here, but they are Rhodes Scholars compared to that whining who's my friend today gearbox narcissist over at what once used to be the greatest gambling forum going.

If you think someone's dumber, name him. And for the dumbest of you, don't forget to include the Dr.

21 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Mike man or whatever the fuck he calls himself is proven to be dumber than a box of rocks.

Look no further

Not even close. I don't consider Mike to be stupid at all. Sometimes he says stupid things, but so do I. And I'm a doctor. Go figure.

28 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Him and Raise tied for 1st. 

Strange if Im tied for first and I have been schooling you HARD AS FUCK for the last year day in and day out, you must be like   1/8 th or something

The forums knows how hard I have owned you since you got mad at me for being mean to your commie boyfriend last year,

they wont call you out cuz  you are like Homer Simpson, you can burn Sprinfield down and people will still like you, I  mean Paddy shared his Wonderlic scores and his Masters Acceptance with you of all things and I can never attain your level of popularity....

:laugh

So keeping reading my posts and keep learning,,,,,,Im still saying a prayer for you every Sunday as I ask the lord to pull you out of that lib cesspool that your are drowning in.

PS IM still wating on that website of that other BLM group that you talked about, you know the non Marxist one that helps black people

37 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Him and Raise tied for 1st. 

The question is...is there anybody dumber than Chris Harvard.

I don't think AXL is dumb. He does seem to have some credibility issues, but he's not dumb.

Raise is a given, but I still don't think he's dumber than Chris Harvard.

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The Corrected Version

Strange if Im tied for first You aren't and I have been schooling you HARD AS FUCK for the last year day in and day out You haven't been, you've been running your cockholster and we've been laughing at you and belittling you, but that isn't schooling. , you must be like   1/8 th or something No, he mustn't.

The forums knows how hard I have owned The forum knows nothing of the sort. The forum despises you. There are people here sending out PMs asking if anyone knows a house painter to deal with you you since you got mad at me for being mean to your commie boyfriend last year, Nobody is mad at you, you fucking goof. You're that dog turd we all eventually step in or on as we walk through Forumville.

they wont call you out cuz  you are like Homer Simpson, I hate to break this to you, but Homer Simpson isn't a real person. you can burn Sprinfield down and people will still like you, No, if Joey burned Springfield South Dakota down, lots of people wouldn't like him. I  mean Paddy shared his Wonderlic scores and his Masters Acceptance with you of all things and I can never attain your level of popularity.... In that case, strive towards a goal of changing your underwear every fortnight.

:laugh

So keeping reading my posts and keep learning,,,,,,Im still saying a prayer for you every Sunday as I ask the lord to pull you out of that lib cesspool that your are drowning in.

PS IM still wating on that website of that other BLM group that you talked about, you know the non Marxist one that helps black people Just fuck off.