Cardano (ADA) Master thread

WVU

All things ADA related here.  This puppy deserves it’s  own thread.  Smart contracts in play.  Hard date should come Friday.

Japan is also key to this current run.  the future looks great and the future is just around the corner.

current price $1.87

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are things to get excited about if you are an ADA man or woman:

-smart contract launch is imminent

- smart contract development tools to be released a couple weeks later

- annual summit a couple weeks later

- more dapp announcements and further adoptions

we already went from the federated chain to the decentralized chain and this will be magnitudes bigger.

You guys really should grab a small stack of CSWAP as well (it's an erc20 token that will be bridged over to cardano). You can get it on uniswap for basement price, and once the bridge comes out you'll exchange it for the governance token for the sundaeswap exchange.

The cards team has partnered with sundaeswap to build a dex using the sundae dev expertise, and the LP from the projects coming off the cardstarter launchpad. Specifics on the exchange rate and tokenomics are tight lipped. But the cswap token is worth a risk here.

If you have any questions, I can probably help. I have been following all of the discords and telegrams religiously for months.

15 minutes ago, sugardaddy said:

I've jumped back in to ADA today, as per this thread.   Let's go!

Just in case you're not familiar with staking (I wasn't until recently)... Get it staking in a pool. Don't let it sit there in your wallet doing nothing. 

Use yoroi wallet (browser extension) and then search for a pool under the "delegate" tab.

I am staking in ray network pool at the moment, and then will be moving to minswaps pool on the 18th.

After that I'll be putting it into the sundae stakepool (date still not announced).

All of those pools will reward you with tokens for those projects, but you also get to keep your 4% apr rewards in ADA. So its like double dipping. 

On 8/13/2021 at 12:09 PM, tailsyoulose said:

You guys really should grab a small stack of CSWAP as well (it's an erc20 token that will be bridged over to cardano). You can get it on uniswap for basement price, and once the bridge comes out you'll exchange it for the governance token for the sundaeswap exchange.

The cards team has partnered with sundaeswap to build a dex using the sundae dev expertise, and the LP from the projects coming off the cardstarter launchpad. Specifics on the exchange rate and tokenomics are tight lipped. But the cswap token is worth a risk here.

If you have any questions, I can probably help. I have been following all of the discords and telegrams religiously for months.

I'm on ADAX. Picking up coins in the Cardano ecosystem.

Cardano needs an NFT banger like Solana's Degen Apes. That is a fucking killer NFT line, and SOL pumped like crazy just off that alone. 

Best thing Cardano has right now is those shitty Space Budz or whatever they're called. 

If a sold line came out, that alone would drive ADA to 4.00. Sadly, I know of nothing in the pipeline. 

Any other cardano projects you like WVU? Or you just holding the ADA?

Hard blue looks interesting - they are marketing themselves exclusively as a "better Bitcoin". 

World mobile is launching - high risk, high reward. They did a proof of principle mobile hotspot in Tanzania, and if they can do the logistics right, could cut into the telecom market. So far on eth there's dent, but their app is plagued by problems. It's a really hard thing to do perfectly, but if they hit it out of the park...

For now I'm shying away from all of them and sticking with DeFi. Just holding ADA is a solid play, but diversifying into the other stuff can potentially get you even bigger gains.

46 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Any other cardano projects you like WVU? Or you just holding the ADA?

Hard blue looks interesting - they are marketing themselves exclusively as a "better Bitcoin". 

World mobile is launching - high risk, high reward. They did a proof of principle mobile hotspot in Tanzania, and if they can do the logistics right, could cut into the telecom market. So far on eth there's dent, but their app is plagued by problems. It's a really hard thing to do perfectly, but if they hit it out of the park...

For now I'm shying away from all of them and sticking with DeFi. Just holding ADA is a solid play, but diversifying into the other stuff can potentially get you even bigger gains.

long term hold for me.  I got in at about 18 cents.  I fully expect to see $5 ADA within the next 15 months.