RIP Charlie Watts, heart and soul of the Rolling Stones

Brock Landers

RIP to Mr Charlie Watts a cool and well respected man and one of the best drummers in rock history

One of the very first bands i got into as a young elementary school kid back in the early 1980's i'd say '81 or '82 right around the time the Tattoo You album came out my older brother played Start Me Up a lot and my mom had a bunch of 45's like Satisfaction,Get Off Of My Cloud,Honkey Tonk Women and the one she played the most Angie.

They were one of the very first rock bands to come out in the early sixties and made it sixty years all the way up to the twenties in the next century.No other band can say they did that and the Stones did it nonstop besides the breaks between albums.

They were either touring or releasing albums pretty much from 1963 all the way up through 2021.

8 hours ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Of the World's 2 Most Iconic Bands (as they existed prior to 1969), only Mick, Keith, The Retired Bill Wyman, Paul, and Ringo Remain...

Charlie pulled out of the Tour 3 weeks ago...

I have tix for Ford Field...

I knew I wasn't going to see Charlie (in any event)...

Still goin' just to see Mick -n- KEEF...