Just got a call from mom bad news

Moldoveanu

My cousin passed away in his sleep short of his 40th birthday main reason was drinking had high blood pressure i guess as he bled out through his nose its 4 am in moldova

My mom has a sister and she got 3 kids a girl and 2 boys the girl is here in America and she just visited her mom and brothers last month for vacation now shes just in such bad situation her mom is also in bad health coming out from surgery but shes doing better she does not know yet as she still sleeping as a parent to hear that news its just devastating i just hope and pray she does not get a heart attack i cant say good things about him but one thing i can say is that he was in jail for about 7 years after he was set up on porpuse but he came out a changed guy helping his sick mom everyday taking pictures videos and sending everyone but one main enemy was of course drinking with the buddies 

My oldest cousin passed away at 36 about 9 years ago and that was also due to drinking 

So whoever is drinking a lot ease up and enjoy life

i deposited today early in the morning 300$ and had some soccer parlays going and all of them won did 9 parlays and all 9 won!

picked 7 games and played round robin with them and every single one of them went over Australian soccer from 1 division 3 games and from a different division 4 games

all thing i did not do is parlay all 7

right now i am close to 5000 $ and the day is not even over yet

i am sad to say that my cousin was buried today and my family and i helped with a lot of money to get a plane ticket for my cousin which costed about 1750$ and also money for 100 at the restaurant to eat and money for proper burial and gifts

id like to say my cousin is looking down on me and is thanking me with all the winners and all that money that i am winning

thank you !

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

i deposited today early in the morning 300$ and had some soccer parlays going and all of them won did 9 parlays and all 9 won!

picked 7 games and played round robin with them and every single one of them went over Australian soccer from 1 division 3 games and from a different division 4 games

i am sad to say that my cousin was buried today and my family and i helped with a lot of money to get a plane ticket for my cousin which costed about 1750$ and also money for 100 at the restaurant to eat and money for proper burial and gifts

id like to say my cousin is looking down on me and is thanking me with all the winners and all that money that i am winning

thank you !

LOL  a fitting follow up from Moldy. Good hit. 

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

thank you !

Was this post to tell is how nice of a guy moldy is? that he flew his cousin to the funeral, sent cousin off with proper burial and gifts and even TOSSED IN 100 BUCKS FOR DINNER AT RESTURANT.... what a fucking guy you are moldy, way to take care of the family.  

Or was this post to tell us about the 7 PAST POSTED PARLAYS HE WIN IN SOCCER?  Either way Continued success sir...

12 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Was this post to tell is how nice of a guy moldy is? that he flew his cousin to the funeral, sent cousin off with proper burial and gifts and even TOSSED IN 100 BUCKS FOR DINNER AT RESTURANT.... what a fucking guy you are moldy, way to take care of the family.  

Or was this post to tell us about the 7 PAST POSTED PARLAYS HE WIN IN SOCCER?  Either way Continued success sir...

a little misunderstanding here we paid for everything thats for the plane ticket, we also sent them money so they can buy proper burial gifts for the people that attend the burial ceremony and we give money for 100 people that will attend the ceremony that will later go into the restaurant to eat thats the tradition after the burial everyone has to go into a cafe , restaurant a big place where they can fit in a lot of people thats another 2-3K so in all we gave them at least 5K

3 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

a little misunderstanding here we paid for everything thats for the plane ticket, we also sent them money so they can buy proper burial gifts for the people that attend the burial ceremony and we give money for 100 people that will attend the ceremony that will later go into the restaurant to eat thats the tradition after the burial everyone has to go into a cafe , restaurant a big place where they can fit in a lot of people thats another 2-3K so in all we gave them at least 5K

Well done sir.......that’s what family does for each other........post them parlays before they start next time please....