‘Dogs Most Likely to Win Outright this Weekend

rdalert447

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha best day in years! Every half point I bought went in my favor. Most money line dog parlays cashed. All in on Arkansas and Oregon St. But the gem of the day was when I called my bookie for a Uconn money line. I was looking to throw $50 on it. He says 18-1. 30 pt dog. He's screwing me. Fug no give me the points for $300. Haha had no intention of making that bet, just blurted it out. 

My horse losing streak got to the point where I just had to take a break. The very fuggin day I stopped, the plow horses conspired to torment me and ran 1st and 2nd all over North America. Can't remember exactly, but there was a $700 exacta involved, for a buck, which I usually play 4x. I even broke out the scotch for the 1st time all year after looking at the results. I did look at the entries yesterday so I know the itch is coming back. If there are any longshots that poke me today i will play them and post them. Good luck boys and cheer for the BUFFALO BILLS to just win for a couple more parlays to cash!