sleepy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Considering FSU is starting a QB who nearly lost his leg and should not be playing football, I have to agree

dumb little midge. they wont play milton unless hes completely fit to help them win. hes like 23. he has no future in the program if he starts its cause hes the best chance for them to win

32 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

dumb little midge. they wont play milton unless hes completely fit to help them win. hes like 23. he has no future in the program if he starts its cause hes the best chance for them to win

Yeah i thought i hear TRAVIS was starting tonight or atleast playing a lot..... either way i really like FSU to keep this close.... ND new QB, 4 new starters on offensive line, 1st game at home since BOBBY B passed and BROKE LANDERS LIKE ND......

I’m looking at a 31-27 game here....... going to sprinkle a bit on the FSU ML.....

46 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Yeah i thought i hear TRAVIS was starting tonight or atleast playing a lot..... either way i really like FSU to keep this close.... ND new QB, 4 new starters on offensive line, 1st game at home since BOBBY B passed and BROKE LANDERS LIKE ND......

I’m looking at a 31-27 game here....... going to sprinkle a bit on the FSU ML.....

I’m with you. Good luck!