ATTN Jorge HRW

HurryUpAndDrink

Hey bud...

So, I wanna send some gifts to my wife's family back in Portugal

I found a little spot here in Conchal next to the dude that sells Piñas Coladas,  a nice old lady that sells some nice necklaces for $5

These are simple but beautiful, I'm getting her grandma a Christian cross pendant (and getting one for myself)

(We are all Christians), and maybe get my father in law something surf related as he is a surfer

I'm getting my wife a Moon Stone (since her name is Lua, moon in Portuguese)

I'm also sending some variety of cajetas and cocanas...

As far as amazing coffee goes, what do u recommend that I can get easily most places in San Jose?

I drink 1820 and Leyenda myself-- but I just dont know which one is best to send abroad

People in Portugal seem to drink shit coffee, like is a mix powder, I cant imagine

I brew the strongest coffee in CR (some people cant drink it) and I also need to bring with myself lots of coffee once I move there in 2 months

ANY more ideas besides the coffee necklaces and local candy?

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Hey bud...

So, I wanna send some gifts to my wife's family back in Portugal

I found a little spot here in Conchal next to the dude that sells Piñas Coladas,  a nice old lady that sells some nice necklaces for $5

These are simple but beautiful, I'm getting her grandma a Christian cross pendant (and getting one for myself)

(We are all Christians), and maybe get my father in law something surf related as he is a surfer

I'm getting my wife a Moon Stone (since her name is Lua, moon in Portuguese)

I'm also sending some variety of cajetas and cocanas...

As far as amazing coffee goes, what do u recommend that I can get easily most places in San Jose?

I drink 1820 and Leyenda myself-- but I just dont know which one is best to send abroad

People in Portugal seem to drink shit coffee, like is a mix powder, I cant imagine

I brew the strongest coffee in CR (some people cant drink it) and I also need to bring with myself lots of coffee once I move there in 2 months

ANY more ideas besides the coffee necklaces and local candy?

I would send Britt Tarrazu. Ive sent it to several people in the US and everyone has loved it.