• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

Maryland almost lost to Illinois

All you need to know

That dont mean nothing 

In college these kids dont care about the games most of the time they only care about a rivalry or some big ranked team thats when they show up

Look at bowl green or Uconn almost winning as 30+ both those teams dont give a shit vs bad teams cuz they are not going anywhere when they play good teams they will come out and play 

Watch maryland come out and play

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

That dont mean nothing 

In college these kids dont care about the games most of the time they only care about a rivalry or some big ranked team thats when they show up

Look at bowl green or Uconn almost winning as 30+ both those teams dont give a shit vs bad teams cuz they are not going anywhere when they play good teams they will come out and play 

Watch maryland come out and play

You're probably right - I always assume what happened last week will be replicated this week, which is why i usually lose.

Vs colorado st 25 pt fav and did not really do much like i said these kids dont give a fk about most of the games because it means nothing to them unless ur a team that has a shot at championship and need to win every game but some games are let downs because ur looking ahead of schedule and cant wait for that team to play and thats when shit like this happens big dog u lose or win a close game