Dinner at ST ELMO'S in INDIANAPOLIS

Brock Landers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

In complete fairness, AXL was ok in my other dealings (3 or 4 meals)...............I've experience much worse from more than a handful of posters.

Plus AXL gave me a DEKALB cap....................

AXL may have ripped off millions from many, no real clue, but to be fair(as much as I rip him), no bad financial dealing with me personally, more than fair actually. 

11 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

In complete fairness, AXL was ok in my other dealings (3 or 4 meals)...............I've experience much worse from more than a handful of posters.

Plus AXL gave me a DEKALB cap....................

it's a tricky situation... someone invites you to lunch/dinner... if you offer to pay anything (even the tip) sometimes that's an insult to the person who invited you

and if you don't offer then sometimes that's an insult

17 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Maybe Ty and his bald soon to be ex wife finally got rid of him. Landers is probably getting alimony or he stole her credit card yet again. 

guy admitted here at tgf last month that after his mother passed he went around with her credit card. when they came looking for their money he told them to fuk off. and he was bragging about it. again all recorded here at tgf

and that is basically a felony