Dinner at ST ELMO'S in INDIANAPOLIS

Brock Landers

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

yeah but if i was a billionaire CEO i wouldnt offshore my workforce to China stabbing the American worker in the back for max profits. "i think ill offshore my jobs to an atheist country that murders Christians"

The CEO of a public company's first and most important task is to provide a return to their inventors, period.

If that means reducing labor costs, so be it. 

Private companies can do whatever they want.

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The CEO of a public company's first and most important task is to provide a return to their inventors, period.

If that means reducing labor costs, so be it. 

Private companies can do whatever they want.

cool system. so take the country that God gave the best natural resources to and hog them. no wonder despair and atheism is rampant 

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Did you really do that - not just not pay her final balance, but deliberately run up the number knowing you were going to stiff them?

What's your justification for that?

An evil soul. A born scam artist scum bag. A gambling addiction. Small man syndrome and mad at the world about it.

How many more do you need?

1 minute ago, housepicks said:

An evil soul. A born scam artist scum bag. A gambling addiction. Small man syndrome and mad at the world about it.

How many more do you need?

Now if his mother died and didn't have enough assets in the estate to pay her debts - I'm fine with not paying. But I would be willing to bet that wasn't the case - to not just run up charges, but do cash advances to squeeze every possible penny. That shows a total lack of character.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Now if his mother died and didn't have enough assets in the estate to pay her debts - I'm fine with not paying. But I would be willing to bet that wasn't the case - to not just run up charges, but do cash advances to squeeze every possible penny. That shows a total lack of character.

Grade A piece of shit.