Stephen Paddock

GreenDoberman

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He's the guy that shot up that vegas music festival, killing whatever it was,  75 people?

Hes the guy THEY SAY shot up that vegas music festival:bulb

Here is a very interesting series on the whole fiasco for those who might be interested....Im still reading through it.

https://truepundit.com/fear-and-lying-in-las-vegas-parts-1-thru-5-fbi-series-on-las-vegas-shooting-investigation/

30 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is a very interesting series on the whole fiasco for those who might be interested....Im still reading through it.

https://truepundit.com/fear-and-lying-in-las-vegas-parts-1-thru-5-fbi-series-on-las-vegas-shooting-investigation/

Bigfoot Did It...

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

You dont think he did it?

All those video's of him bringing trunk after trunk up to his room was just real luggage? he wears a lot of underwear huh? :mutley

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You dont think he did it?

All those video's of him bringing trunk after trunk up to his room was just real luggage? he wears a lot of underwear huh? :mutley

Yup...

It was all a Big Q Conspiracy...

It was a False Flag orchestrated by the 8chan Q Illuminati...

And, his real name wasn't even Stephen Paddock...

His Real Name Was Quincy Q. Quincy...QQQ...

Besides, Stephen Paddock is the Name of the New Addition at Santa Anita...

Weird how little we really know about the largest mass shooting in US history. How many stories did the MSM do about the anniversary?

Anyone who will research this event with an open mind will NOT believe the official narrative.

It is unfathomable to the majority of us that people in power will harm/injure/kill  so many innocent people just to cover up the real operation or get their desired outcome.... so even when we intuitively know that something is not right, most  are STILL more comfortable reverting to the given narrative than going down the unknown rabbithole.

Shit like this falls too far out of the Overton window for the bulk of people to even consider challenging.

But everyone has to find truth in their own time and on their own accord.

RIP

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Weird how little we really know about the largest mass shooting in US history. How many stories did the MSM do about the anniversary?

Anyone who will research this event with an open mind will NOT believe the official narrative.

It is unfathomable to the majority of us that people in power will harm/injure/kill  so many innocent people just to cover up the real operation or get their desired outcome.... so even when we intuitively know that something is not right, most  are STILL more comfortable reverting to the given narrative than going down the unknown rabbithole.

Shit like this falls too far out of the Overton window for the bulk of people to even consider challenging.

But everyone has to find truth in their own time and on their own accord.

RIP

You sure do a lot of research. :mutley

I'll ask again, what was in all those trunks he brought up to his room? Was in just his T shirts, cargo shorts and underwear?

8 hours ago, mikeman said:

You sure do a lot of research. :mutley

I'll ask again, what was in all those trunks he brought up to his room? Was in just his T shirts, cargo shorts and underwear?

Guns dummy.

So from your point of view there were guns in the trunk , the FBI says it was all him ...Mikeman says "Derp good enough for me"

If you ever want to find out what this shooting was all about I will be happy to direct you to some research links and you can at least get a 10,000 ft view ....I promise you will feel differently about the whole thing......or just go with the MSM and the FBI :bulb

You cant force the truth onto people, they have to want to know it.

48 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Guns dummy.

So from your point of view there were guns in the trunk , the FBI says it was all him ...Mikeman says "Derp good enough for me"

If you ever want to find out what this shooting was all about I will be happy to direct you to some research links and you can at least get a 10,000 ft view ....I promise you will feel differently about the whole thing......or just go with the MSM and the FBI :bulb

You cant force the truth onto people, they have to want to know it.

So he did shoot people but there were more, is that it?