Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

These are things that should not be a big deal , but for whatever reason bugs you.

If you dont get some kind of physical reaction from the "thing" then it doesnt count.

I cant stand a fucking restaurant that refers to its meat as a protein, choice of protein....fuck that ,,tell me choice of chicken, beef or pork  or garbanzo beans

Been checking out some restaurants to visit and if I see this term I cross it off the list ....?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking grocery stores won't give bags anymore as of 10/1. They want to charge .10 for a bag or make you bring your own.

So, I now use their small hand held baskets. I throw a few in the cart, shop around and check out.

When I'm done and they ask if I want bags I say no. Then fill the little baskets with my purchases. Throw 'em in the big cart and push it out to my truck. Then I throw their little baskets in the truck and go home. Bring 'em in, unload and throw the empty baskets in the truck and return them to the store on my next grocery outing.

It's the principle. 

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Fucking grocery stores won't give bags anymore as of 10/1. They want to charge .10 for a bag or make you bring your own.

So, I now use their small hand held baskets. I throw a few I  the cart, shop around and check out.

When I'm done and they ask if I want bags I say no. Then fill the little baskets with my purchases. Throw 'em in the big cart and push it out to my truck. Then I throw their little baskets in the truck and go home. Bring 'em in, unload and throw the empty baskets in the truck and return them to the store on my next grocery outing.

It's the principle. 

Do you guys have plastic straws? Once in awhile I see visitors from I think CA that are surprised we still use them.

Just now, mikeman said:

Do you guys have plastic straws? Once in awhile I see visitors from I think CA that are surprised we still use them.

Straws are not yet illegal in my county. They may be in King County, Seattle.

That's where this bag shit started. We have millions of trees that grow without care here. Yet they took away paper bags a long time ago and now they took away the damn plastic ones.

I'm not bring my own, I have standards.

13 minutes ago, Dingo said:

People that take too long ordering at a drive thru or Starbucks.Sometimes I will be waiting in line for 5 minutes and the person ahead of me will get to the till and be undecided,what the fuck were you doing while we were waiting 

Sometimes that's just the drive thru itself.  Unless you're listening to them order.

Half of the time I go through a drive thru they tell me that they'll "be right with" me.