Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the second time in two weeks was approached by a god guy in a grocery store parking lot lol. Not wanting to be a total dick I listened to his schpiel for a few minutes not very convincing. Before I walked away he asked what he can pray for me looked at him Notre Dame ml tonight.

7 minutes ago, mike499 said:

For the second time in two weeks was approached by a god guy in a grocery store parking lot lol. Not wanting to be a total dick I listened to his schpiel for a few minutes not very convincing. Before I walked away he asked what he can pray for me looked at him Notre Dame ml tonight.

it cant hurt.

1 hour ago, mike499 said:

Ive done similar before.   Years ago asked what he could pray for after approaching me in parking lot.  Told him pray for pointd in the Dolphins game.  

Improper use of the term "begging the question" 

But I guess its like the improper use of the term "I could care less"....it has been used so wrong for so long that it is now become the same thing as

the correct term "I cound not care less".......there is no point in correcting people anymore... you just understand their connotation over the denotation.

19 hours ago, mike499 said:

? 

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I used this opportunity to

1. breathe in and out while looking at your avatar and focus on not being triggered

Also When you are done exploiting my OCD  here is a better image for you.

green-fanmats-sports-rugs-17969-64_600(1).jpg.b198814af0edd9af4fe1352eb6476052.jpg

LOL.  Isn’t that what I started with?