Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So the guy that thinks Space Force is the answer to the world thinks that everything NASA has done is a lie.

Hmm.

My Federal co-workers couldn't even keep my planned retirement party a secret.  ? 

VA doctors discussing diagnosis in elevators is commonplace. 

When we went on "surprise" border patrols the East Germans would broadcast our positions over loudspeakers. 

Secrecy, lol...

Armies of ignorant Federal Employees keeping secrets is laughable.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My Federal co-workers couldn't even keep my planned retirement party a secret.  ? 

VA doctors discussing diagnosis in elevators is commonplace. 

When we went on "surprise" border patrols the East Germans would broadcast our positions over loudspeakers. 

Secrecy, lol...

Armies of ignorant Federal Employees keeping secrets is laughable.

Plus right now there are several rovers and also several orbiting satellites around mars - not all of them from the US, pretty sneaky conspiracy.

Just now, mikeman said:

Plus right now there are several rovers and also several orbiting satellites around mars - not all of them from the US, pretty sneaky conspiracy.

The conspiracy nuts like to throw their spaghetti at the wall.

Even though none of it sticks, they point to the "stains" as some sort of evidence.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The conspiracy nuts like to throw their spaghetti at the wall.

Even though none of it sticks, they point to the "stains" as some sort of evidence.

Standard replies of truth deniers....that and "OH that many people couldnt be involved without talking"...lol

But we are talking about a guy who still thinks the 2020 election was on the up and up so ......

15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

here are some good images from the rovers - almost looks like a desert on earth huh? :deemer

Mars Curiosity Rover Captures Stunning 1.8 Billion Pixel ...

Wide-Angle Panorama from Ridge in Mars' Gale Crater - NASA ...

NASA's Curiosity just took the highest resolution panorama ...

yep , those are totally from Mars....keep believing your govt, they would never lie to you.

Like always I can direct you to the truth but you would just go Nah, one day when you have a desire to seek it for yourself the info is there and its overwhelming.

Until that time though , enjoy the fantasy.

But if you do decide to look into NASA and how full of shit they are, here is a jumping off point for you.  https://www.aulis.com/index.html

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

yep , those are totally from Mars....keep believing your govt, they would never lie to you.

Like always I can direct you to the truth but you would just go Nah, one day when you have a desire to seek it for yourself the info is there and its overwhelming.

Until that time though , enjoy the fantasy.

But if you do decide to look into NASA and how full of shit they are, here is a jumping off point for you.  https://www.aulis.com/index.html

That site looks extremely unbiased and completely trustworthy.  It only seeks to capitalize by selling the truth.  Everything on it should be believed in whole without any need to validate their claims.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That site looks extremely unbiased and completely trustworthy.  It only seeks to capitalize by selling the truth.  Everything on it should be believed in whole without any need to validate their claims.

That's the problem with being a conspiracy guy - sure there are lies we're being told all the time, but once you go over the deep end it's all conspiracies all the time. Nothing is real anymore. Every death is a murder, every common mistake is part of the grand plan, every truth is a lie.

27 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's the problem with being a conspiracy guy - sure there are lies we're being told all the time, but once you go over the deep end it's all conspiracies all the time. Nothing is real anymore. Every death is a murder, every common mistake is part of the grand plan, every truth is a lie.

Well not really but the technique you are using is to  exaggerate to the exteme.  The goal is NOT to find the "conspiracy " in EVERTYTHING but rather to find the truth, especially when the presented narrative makes no sense.

Best to just practce avoidance, much easier on the psyche.:bulb

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well not really but the technique you are using is to  exaggerate to the exteme.  The goal is NOT to find the "conspiracy " in EVERTYTHING but rather to find the truth, especially when the presented narrative makes no sense.

Best to just practce avoidance, much easier on the psyche.:bulb

So if the mars missions are fake, I assume the jupiter/saturn/pluto/venus, etc are as well. Is that your claim?

43 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Everything on it should be believed in whole without any need to validate their claims.

I think that is the attitude that NASA , election stealers ,  covid/vax conspirators and others that hide the truth hope we take,  Just take their word and not validate the claims.

I think if you will look over the Stanley Kubrick area you find some VERY well researched articles regarding his involvement with Apollo "missions" ..I think there are at least 3 or 4 of them......I also think that if you read them with and open mind ( a tall task for a man who already knows everything) you would be quite surprised at the depth of proof provided.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So if the mars missions are fake, I assume the jupiter/saturn/pluto/venus, etc are as well. Is that your claim?

MY claim is this .....As usual  you are more interested in trying to put words in my mouth over trying to find the truth.

Its all good bro, trust Nasa .....trust your MSM gods they wouldnt lie to you..Neither would these guys

they woul never do that.jpeg

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

MY claim is this .....As usual  you are more interested in trying to put words in my mouth over trying to find the truth.

Its all good bro, trust Nasa .....trust your MSM gods they wouldnt lie to you..Neither would these guys

they woul never do that.jpeg

Just answer the question - are the jupiter, saturn and other deep space missions fake too?

Because if you say no, then why would the mars ones be fake?

35 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just answer the question - are the jupiter, saturn and other deep space missions fake too?

Because if you say no, then why would the mars ones be fake?

Dont know anything about the specific details  and scope of these other missions you refer to so cant comment.

A couple years ago I said the same things you are saying now....Its a big red pill to discover that an organization that I held in such high regard turned out to be so fraudulent. I laughed at and mocked the guy who tried to share truths about the moon landing with me so I truly get where you/others are coming from, people have to WANT to know the truth- you cant force it on folks

A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still......

You link to charts , graphs, research article about Covid/Vaxes and no matter what guys like BR, Brock and ZZ just cant get passed their programming.

33 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Exactly what's to gain from faking a Mars rover landing or a moon landing?

Another common tactic  people like to use is deny any potential motive.

...... there is no reason to lie and therefore any evidence of the lie CANT exist....cmon Monkey I KNOW you are at least smart enough to figure out reasons as the WHY some MAY have reasons to fake the moon landing.