Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yes.  Let's partake in an elaborate scheme to try to lie to the public with absolutely no motive.

Makes sense.

Nope , NO motive whatsover to make an elaborate scheme to fool the public....it sure couldnt be for money or power:dunno Those are silly reasons so lets rule those out.

They totally went to the moon and made that half a milly round trip mile journey  multiple times without losing anyone using computer technology from 50 years ago.to boot !!!!...Simply amazing

Even if NASA representatives have literally admitted on camera  MULTIPLE TIMES they have not been able to account for the Van Allen radiation belt  and dont have the ability to send people deeper in  space.:scratch

Maybe all these people mispoke

If you want the truth fellas , its out there.:cheers

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And what money and power did they get?

So none of this happened?

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

The truth is out there.

NASA gets about a 25 billion annual dollar budget  to play with these days. Massive scam organization.

The US got to say they were the first to put a man on the moon.

Look I get it Monkey , I used to be brainwashed like yourself on this subject. Its hard to overcome a lifetime of programming, I can attest to that.

There is so much evidence that it could not have happened, lies that NASA told about the event(s) and then you top it off With NASA's own people say that they cant go to the moon.

Maybe next year or sometime later you will be ready for the truth instead of NASA and their shills propaganda machine.

I wont even say I told you so.:cheers

Perhaps the most amazing thing to me is how Nasa was able to make this fine module from Aluminum foil, paper mache , shower curtain rods,  and duct tape AND make it withstand the harsh realities of space.

Top of the line durability....sure it was kinda weird looking and Im pretty sure a group of JR High nerds could have made it look better for a science fair but all that matters is how  well it held up to the elements.:rain

Those MOFOS are geniuses indeed and you can behold this miracle in HD and  zoom in to all the nooks and crannies right here

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/aa/b4/feaab4800ab74f0e8008180d2eaffdd4.jpg?fbclid=IwAR3SH3qNjvNB8upqHSQy9f1uNFJ_5ifXQYlz3si2oP9vVhFfc8q4JXY8eCM

feaab4800ab74f0e8008180d2eaffdd4.jpg?fbc

42 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What's funny is you're calling other people brainwashed while literally claiming that you're smarter than a rocket scientist.

You are rocket scientist on top of computer expert sweet! 

I did read that article and correct I dont understand all the high end technical shit, but the takeaway is "nah, not that dangerous, plus we took a special route"  Doesnt change the fact that there are  well over a couple hundred issues, fallacies, lies and inconsitancies with the whole moon landing foolishness.

I also understand fully when multiple guys from NASA state we cant go to the moon on TOP of all the other issues.... guess they should have read that  article.....lol

I used to believe and there are too many falsehoods to ever bring me back on this one. I know they are Gods to you and you believe whatever they and their propagandists tell you but NASA is a scam beng perpetrated on the American Public

...one day you may search for truth  yourself and when you do I wont say I told you so.:hat

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And what money and power did they get?

So none of this happened?

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/apollo-11-van-allen-radiation-belts-translunar-injection/

The truth is out there.

Since you were kind enough to provide this article for me allow me to return the favor and present this one to you.

Highly researched, plenty of footnotes. I trust that you will understand the technical stuff as much as I understand this simple statement from a "rocket scientist" regarding radiation outside Earths magnetic field.

canvas.png.036aafddefb668d59d7eb4612f146559.png

Believe it or dont, at least you have an alternate point of view regarding the severity of the radiation.

https://www.aulis.com/orion_vanallens.htm

43 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Since you were kind enough to provide this article for me allow me to return the favor and present this one to you.

Highly researched, plenty of footnotes. I trust that you will understand the technical stuff as much as I understand this simple statement from a "rocket scientist" regarding radiation outside Earths magnetic field.

Believe it or dont, at least you have an alternate point of view regarding the severity of the radiation.

I worked at a nuclear plant when i was younger and was near radiation areas all the time, you can be exposed to radiation(even at fairly high levels) and the effects are minimal if it's brief. On a short trip to the moon with an extremely short interval of passage through the van allen belts the exposure would be very low. On a longer mission to mars or elsewhere it would be more concerning and then shielding of some sort would be advisable - water might be used as it's a tremendous barrier to radiation.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Kennedy family and Fidel Castro formed a partnership to create a moon based tobacco plantation in an effort to corner the global cigar market.

Obvious motive for the space program...

it was a shitty joke when you posted it the first time last night did you think it would be funnier in the daylight?:scratch

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

You are rocket scientist on top of computer expert sweet! 

I did read that article and correct I dont understand all the high end technical shit, but the takeaway is "nah, not that dangerous, plus we took a special route"  Doesnt change the fact that there are  well over a couple hundred issues, fallacies, lies and inconsitancies with the whole moon landing foolishness.

I also understand fully when multiple guys from NASA state we cant go to the moon on TOP of all the other issues.... guess they should have read that  article.....lol

I used to believe and there are too many falsehoods to ever bring me back on this one. I know they are Gods to you and you believe whatever they and their propagandists tell you but NASA is a scam beng perpetrated on the American Public

...one day you may search for truth  yourself and when you do I wont say I told you so.:hat

I see the chinese are planning manned missions to the moon that aren't that far off - I guess they're getting into the "faking game".:lol

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I worked at a nuclear plant when i was younger and was near radiation areas all the time, you can be exposed to radiation(even at fairly high levels) and the effects are minimal if it's brief. On a short trip to the moon with an extremely short interval of passage through the van allen belts the exposure would be very low. On a longer mission to mars or elsewhere it would be more concerning and then shielding of some sort would be advisable - water might be used as it's a tremendous barrier to radiation.

:laughing-smiley-face:okay , okay....now Mike is a rocket scientist.....you cant make this shit up.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:laughing-smiley-face:okay , okay....now Mike is a rocket scientist.....you cant make this shit up.

You need to do your research - here's a blurb from the article monkey posted.

It remains possible for astronauts to be affected by solar storms. For example, if any of them had been travelling to the Moon during the solar event of August 1972, they would have been exposed to life-threatening amounts of radiation.

The Apollo 11 crew had received 0.18 rem each on average (‘rem’ stands for ‘roentgen equivalent man’). To compare, one CT scan delivers about 1 rem. To kill an adult human, you’d have to deliver 300 rem or more in a very short span of time, but if it is spread over weeks or even days, there will be few effects. About 50 rem delivered at once will cause radiation sickness.

Even if there had been a solar storm when Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr. were on the Moon, they could have been protected by the Apollo command module: it was built to attenuate 400 rem on the outside to less than 35 rem on the inside. Attenuation numbers are usually denoted in units of areal density, grams per sq. cm. A typical Apollo suit had a strength of 0.25 g/cm2 while the Apollo command module hull had a strength of 7-8 g/cm2. The hull of the International Space Station, to compare, has a strength of 15 g/cm2 in the specially shielded areas.

We were indeed lucky that the August 1972 event happened between the last two Apollo flights: Apollo 16 had returned in April and Apollo 17 set off to the Moon in December. No major solar particle events have occurred during the Apollo 8 or 11 missions.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You need to do your research - here's a blurb from the article monkey posted.

It remains possible for astronauts to be affected by solar storms. For example, if any of them had been travelling to the Moon during the solar event of August 1972, they would have been exposed to life-threatening amounts of radiation.

The Apollo 11 crew had received 0.18 rem each on average (‘rem’ stands for ‘roentgen equivalent man’). To compare, one CT scan delivers about 1 rem. To kill an adult human, you’d have to deliver 300 rem or more in a very short span of time, but if it is spread over weeks or even days, there will be few effects. About 50 rem delivered at once will cause radiation sickness.

Even if there had been a solar storm when Neil Armstrong and Edwin “Buzz” Aldrin, Jr. were on the Moon, they could have been protected by the Apollo command module: it was built to attenuate 400 rem on the outside to less than 35 rem on the inside. Attenuation numbers are usually denoted in units of areal density, grams per sq. cm. A typical Apollo suit had a strength of 0.25 g/cm2 while the Apollo command module hull had a strength of 7-8 g/cm2. The hull of the International Space Station, to compare, has a strength of 15 g/cm2 in the specially shielded areas.

We were indeed lucky that the August 1972 event happened between the last two Apollo flights: Apollo 16 had returned in April and Apollo 17 set off to the Moon in December. No major solar particle events have occurred during the Apollo 8 or 11 missions.

Yes , now why dont you read the article that I posted for an alternate view.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This was the source of the Alzheimers.:bulb

The plant I worked at (prairie  island) was a PWR(pressurized water reactor) so any radiation was confined to the auxilary bldg, when you would exit it you would step into a scanner that would detect any radioactive contamination on your clothing, etc. it wasn't that unusual for it to alarm. When it did it might indicate your right leg for example, meaning a piece of radioactive dust was likely on your pants., you would take your pants off , they would wash them and you would put a new pair of pants on. it was routine and unimportant.

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So you think that's an indication that NASA didn't go to the moon?  Because Mars (where astronauts would obviously spend far more time in space and be exposed to cosmic radiation) is a technological challenge?

That proves something to you?  WTF.

8 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you think that's an indication that NASA didn't go to the moon?  Because Mars (where astronauts would obviously spend far more time in space and be exposed to cosmic radiation) is a technological challenge?

That proves something to you?  WTF.

:doh?‍?

hahahahaha okay pal, so you chose not to read the article.......

I knew better than to try having an honest discussion with a serial spinner whose only goal is to win the internet no matter what.  I guess im an eternal optomist...

You win sir!!!! Congrats.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

:doh?‍?

hahahahaha okay pal, so you chose not to read the article.......

I knew better than to try having an honest discussion with a serial spinner whose only goal is to win the internet no matter what.  I guess im an eternal optomist...

You win sir!!!! Congrats.

As always, when you can't answer a simple question, you try to deflect and reaffirm your stupidity.

I was responding your post and if you can't comprehend that Mars is quite a bit further than the moon which creates far more exposure to cosmic radiation, then you're beyond help.