Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

As always, when you can't answer a simple question, you try to deflect and reaffirm your stupidity.

As always when challenged to face your programming you resort to insults and spinning.

Its hard to break free but when you are ready I wlll still be here for you and I wont even say I told you so.

:cheers

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

As always, when you can't answer a simple question, you try to deflect and reaffirm your stupidity.

I was responding your post and if you can't comprehend that Mars is quite a bit further than the moon which creates far more exposure to cosmic radiation, then you're beyond help.

Yup , mars is quite a bit further, like 400 times farther away. if raise is right, and we faked the moon landings, faked the mars landings, then that means all space travel/missions are fake, the jupiter, saturn, neptune, uranus, pluto, mercury, etc, were all fake. Imagine that?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup , mars is quite a bit further, like 400 times farther away. if raise is right, and we faked the moon landings, faked the mars landings, then that means all space travel/missions are fake, the jupiter, saturn, neptune, uranus, pluto, mercury, etc, were all fake. Imagine that?

I'd like to know how he thinks computers were even remotely capable of the renderings of the Earth that came back as pictures from Apollo 11 in 1969.

People are so stupid that they think today's technology was always around.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The only thing that's hard to break free is a moron that's so brainwashed that they can't even concede that a NASA engineer claiming that there are challenges of humans going to Mars doesn't mean they're identical for going to the moon.

Instead, they post it as proof of something.

No , obviously mars is futher but you didnt read the article. Dont pretend like I said it was the same thing.

There are still dangers from even sending people the moon, the article is simply there to provide readers additional perspective.

apolloa.png.0e9c2c3003957105269a976f7b7a76bd.png

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

While I dont agree with your exaggerated conclusions, People will be shocked by what IS fake......if that ever gets declassed that is.

BTW your logic is weak......The moon landing could be fake and the other stuff COULD still be real:doh

Maybe you can figure out the difference.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No , obviously mars is futher but you didnt read the article. Dont pretend like I said it was the same thing.

There are still dangers from even sending people the moon, the article is simply there to provide readers additional perspective.

apolloa.png.0e9c2c3003957105269a976f7b7a76bd.png

Of course there are dangers.  That doesn't mean that they didn't go.  JFC.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

While I dont agree with your exaggerated conclusions, People will be shocked by what IS fake......if that ever gets declassed that is.

BTW your logic is weak......The moon landing could be fake and the other stuff COULD still be real:doh

Maybe you can figure out the difference.

This guy knows more than rocket scientists and people who have access to classified information.

Simply amazing.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'd like to know how he thinks computers were even remotely capable of the renderings of the Earth that came back as pictures from Apollo 11 in 1969.

People are so stupid that they think today's technology was always around.

Yep , so computers could not render a photo of Earth

BUT it could send us on multiple 500k miles back and forth  to moon without ever losing one person. Amazing.

Good one monkey, now spin your way out of this one .....lol

:laughing-smiley-face:

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep , so computers could not render a photo of Earth

BUT it could send us on multiple 500k miles back and forth  to moon without ever losing one person. Amazing.

Good one monkey, now spin your way out of this one .....lol

:laughing-smiley-face:

There was television and people knew how to send signals.  Rendering realistic graphics is a completely different technology and certainly more advanced than the physics of travel.

JFC.

Have you possibly noticed how graphics on television, video games, movies, etc. have advanced over the years?  But go ahead and tell me that the Star Wars movies from the early 2000's look realistic being some of the most advanced technology around in that era.  Then tell me that in 1969, that someone was able to generate images of the Earth that are no different than legitimate images taken from subsequent missions from multiple countries.  LOL.

I don't know how much more delusional someone can be.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Computers cant generate High Quality fake images in 1969 but it can send people on multiple 500k round trip to the moon and back.

Sorry Monkey, you cant will them all.

Get em next time big feller.....

th?id=OIP.5PObTRpbxzu97owhguxzZQHaEK%26p

God.  You are dumb.  Your ignorance is appalling.

You have no clue how simple the math is for the physics of travel versus realistic computer image rendering.

The only checkmate is you proving how fucking retarded you are.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

God.  You are dumb.  Your ignorance is appalling.

You have no clue how simple the math is for the physics of travel versus realistic computer image rendering.

The only checkmate is you proving how fucking retarded you are.

Sorry pal, no amount of name calling or spinng is gonna get you out of this one

CHECK the Fuck Mate!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way it was YOU who went off on the tangets about photos, pinned yourself into a corner that you could not spin out of.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  The Schmidt-Kalman Filter is such a difficult computational problem.

Almost like rendering graphics.  LOL.

You are fucking stupid.  Period.

Sorry fella, you just keep digging yourself in deeper.

Try next time. You lost just accept it and move on or call me stupid about 100 more times,,lol