Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

Let's just pretend that NASA didn't invent the math to get to the moon which included the Schmidt-Kalman Filter which made it infinitely easier computationally.  Instead, they invented math for the physics of travel, released it publicly, and then invented computer image rendering far beyond the capabilities of computing at the time, trained graphic artists how to utilize it, rendered those images on monitors that they invented, kept it all under wraps to fool EVERYONE and nobody at NASA sought to capitalize on it in the free market.  They just let it all come naturally 40 years later.

Genius shit.  Fuckin A this guy is brilliant.

He's really a critical thinker.  LOL.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Let's just pretend that NASA didn't invent the math to get to the moon which included the Schmidt-Kalman Filter which made it infinitely easier computationally.  Instead, they invented math for the physics of travel, released it publicly, and then invented computer image rendering far beyond the capabilities of computing at the time, trained graphic artists how to utilize it, rendered those images on monitors that they invented, kept it all under wraps to fool EVERYONE and nobody at NASA sought to capitalize on it in the free market.  They just let it all come naturally 40 years later.

Genius shit.  Fuckin A this guy is brilliant.

He's really a critical thinker.  LOL.

LOL, you going off on some tangets pal.....its okay you cant win them all.

But call me stupid a few more times if it make you feel better.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You can't argue any of this because you'd have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Even the fact that it's completely unrealistic doesn't phase you.

You're beyond lost.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

As always, you believe what you WANT to be reality when faced with actual fact.

There is absolutely no end to your delusions.

Monkey on Loser Tilt...why you arguing with someone so stupid?

I guess if I were Monkey and got CockSlapped by someone who I considered intellectually inferior I would do the same.

NO hard feelings pal, you can get me NEXT time, but as for this time

tenor.gif?itemid=10673183&f=1&nofb=1

I'm not talking to you, idiot.  Keep your delusions and your fagg0t memes to yourself.

You're just like the left.  You and zzmocashzz with the same retarded childish meme bullshit.

Throw another cartoon up there.  Then try to argue about physics and not even know how to calculate gravity.

Par for the course with the brainwashed.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'm not talking to you, idiot.  Keep your delusions and your fagg0t memes to yourself.

You're just like the left.  You and zzmocashzz with the same retarded childish meme bullshit.

Throw another cartoon up there.  Then try to argue about physics and not even know how to calculate gravity.

Par for the course with the brainwashed.

AWWWW, dont be so sour, get back on your PONY lil feller and ride again.

How about a nice NASA video for you, its a good one, will that make you feel better, or you can throw out more insults, either way is ok with me!

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Here on Columbus Day it's ironic to think that some people still feel that the earth is flat...

I wonder which of the two groups have more wild ideas, cuz both seem pretty wild to me:scratch

A. Flat Earthers

B. Those that say we live on an  earth  that is spinning at 1k miles and hour, while traveling around the sun at 67k mph, while the sun is traveling at almost 500k mph through the milky way that is traveling at a milly mph throughout the universe ( i used estimated numbers as even the various sources i referenced  gave ranges of numbers, so who really knows?)

What might future "experts" tell their subjects?

Are WE really getting smarter or have THEY just got better at controlling us?

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

While I dont agree with your exaggerated conclusions, People will be shocked by what IS fake......if that ever gets declassed that is.

BTW your logic is weak......The moon landing could be fake and the other stuff COULD still be real:doh

Maybe you can figure out the difference.

You are the one who said the mars rovers are fake, are you saying that some of the mars missions are real but that particular lander was not - that's ridiculous? :laugh

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I wonder which of the two groups have more wild ideas, cuz both seem pretty wild to me:scratch

A. Flat Earthers

B. Those that say we live on an  earth  that is spinning at 1k miles and hour, while traveling around the sun at 67k mph, while the sun is traveling at almost 500k mph through the milky way that is traveling at a milly mph throughout the universe ( i used estimated numbers as even the various sources i referenced  gave ranges of numbers, so who really knows?)

What might future "experts" tell their subjects?

Are WE really getting smarter or have THEY just got better at controlling us?

raise - were the voyoguer missions that were launched in the late 70's real? They have extremely primitive computers - hardly better than apollo, flew past the moon in 13 hrs(not 3 days) and visited jupiter, saturn uranus and neptune before heading out into deep space.

They are both still operating and are now in intersteller space approx 12 billion miles away, never to return. How could they possibly have done that with the technology of the day? Hopefully you can answer without your typical fall back excuse of needing to do "research"? :mutley

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You are the one who said the mars rovers are fake, are you saying that some of the mars missions are real but that particular lander was not - that's ridiculous? :laugh

Not what I said at all , you  are AGAIN putting words in my mouth and distorting what I said,,,,,

Please be honest if you want me to respond to you, if you just want to troll then Im not interested anymore.

On 10/10/2021 at 4:03 PM, RaiseThese said:

Well its funny because there are NO ROVER pictures from MARS

And I know you wont bother to research it  as MSM sheep have no time for such ENDEAVOR, so enjoy the fantasy ...I was certainly in awe of NASA and their productions for most of my life.

......but if learning about the scam ever becomes something that interests you will find that NASA is more of a Hollywood production entity than a space exploration entity.

Here you go, you said there are NO rover pictures - meaning it's fake, now I'm putting words into your mouth.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

raise - were the voyoguer missions that were launched in the late 70's real? They have extremely primitive computers - hardly better than apollo, flew past the moon in 13 hrs(not 3 days) and visited jupiter, saturn uranus and neptune before heading out into deep space.

They are both still operating and are now in intersteller space approx 12 billion miles away, never to return. How could they possibly have done that with the technology of the day? Hopefully you can answer without your typical fall back excuse of needing to do "research"? :mutley

I dont know much detail about them so I cant comment. If you think they are then enjoy, as for me they dont interest me enough to research at this time...If that changes I will let you all know.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I dont know much detail about them so I cant comment. If you think they are then enjoy, as for me they dont interest me enough to research at this time...If that changes I will let you all know.

In other words, it doesn't help justify his delusions and in fact hurts them.  So he's going to ignore it.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Here you go, you said there are NO rover pictures - meaning it's fake, now I'm putting words into your mouth.

Yes I commented about the Endeavor.... I also said that I doubted the others but dont have any strong opinion beause I have not looked into them that much..........I never made a comment about all them other planets you mentioned.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Yes I commented about the Endeavor.... I also said that I doubted the others but dont have any strong opinion beause I have not looked into them that much..........I never made a comment about all them other planets you mentioned.

Ok, so were/are the rovers fake or not? If you really think almost everything NASA does is fake just say so.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

In other words, it doesn't help justify his delusions and in fact hurts them.  So he's going to ignore it.

Never seen a guy so clueless - real pictures, real data, real space missions mean nothing - but vague cryptic nonsense from Q written years ago mean everything. :deemer