Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Ok, so were/are the rovers fake or not? If you really think almost everything NASA does is fake just say so.

No everthing NASA does isnt fake.

The rovers themselves as far as I can tell are real,,,,,my doubts are about whether they actually landed on mars and whether the pictures are actually from Mars,

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

The rovers themselves as far as I can tell are real,,,,,my doubts are about whether they actually landed on mars and whether the pictures are actually from Mars,

Why would you have doubts?  They've obviously had extremely advanced computer rendering capabilities since 1969.  LOL.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He just says what's convenient to his delusions.  They're a "massive scam organization" according to him but now he can't tell you if any of those missions were fake or not.

LMAO.

Like I said lil feller, and I know you are still smarting from being checkmated by your ego yesterday but I have not looked hard into each specific mission.

Just because some of them may be real does that change the fact that Nasa is a massive scam on the American Taxpayer.

Huh, so you're saying they did build tiny little rovers but they are here on earth, sending out fake pictures, just pretending to be on mars? Is that it?

Like I said lil feller, and I know you are still smarting from being checkmated by your ego yesterday but I have not looked hard into each specific mission.

Just because some of them may be real does that change the fact that Nasa is a massive scam on the American Taxpayer.

I think William Shatner is blasting into space in a couple days - is that real? :pop

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Makes sense for a "massive scam organization" to have legitimate missions but have to fake others for funding.

You've clearly thought this out extensively.  Not a bone of irrationality or irresponsibility in your body.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Makes sense for a "massive scam organization" to have legitimate missions but have to fake others for funding.

You've clearly thought this out extensively.  Not a bone of irrationality or irresponsibility in your body.

The mind of a conspiracy theorist requires EVERYTHING to be a lie, EVERYTHING a deception, that's the problem with   mental illness, when confronted with contradictions or should we say the truth, they reflexively curl into a ball of denial.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Huh, so you're saying they did build tiny little rovers but they are here on earth, sending out fake pictures, just pretending to be on mars? Is that it?

They also developed the math for easy computation of the physics of trajectory for the Apollo 11 mission, released it to the public, and then went and faked the entire thing by developing computer imaging technology that wasn't available for another 40 years.

Just ask the retard.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Do you need to WIN this badly

You are just being obtuse pal losing hurts you this much?

You cant reason that maybe sending probes and smaller things out into space could be real

and other things like moon landing could be fake

Who is being irrational.

You cant reason that maybe sending probes and smaller things out into space could be real

Who is being irrational.

Because they need to lie for funding and you think you're the rational one.  LOL.

P.S. - I won this thread a long time ago to anyone with a single brain cell.

Who is being irrational.

A fair number of mars missions have failed - some crashed on impact, the mars polar explorer for example - was that part of the deception too?

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

A fair number of mars missions have failed - some crashed on impact, the mars polar explorer for example - was that part of the deception too?

Dont know , havent read about it.

Why dont you really look into NASA with an open mind , you would be quite shocked at what you found if you did?

Maybe seeking knowledge would be more entertaining than trolling Raise,  just a thought:dunno

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Why dont you really look into NASA with an open mind , you would be quite shocked at what you found if you did?

Maybe seeking knowledge would be more entertaining than trolling Raise,  just a thought:dunno

Trolling? There is no trolling going on, we're engaging you and mocking you because you're a F'n idiot.  That's not what trolling is.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

For a guy with such strong opinions about the deceptive nature of NASA, you sure dont have much background knowledge about space missions.

"Gee, i never heard of that one,...the voya what?  Hadn't heard of that one..." :laugh

Just now, mikeman said:

For a guy with such strong opinions about the deceptive nature of NASA, you sure dont have much background knowledge about space missions.

"Gee, i never heard of that one,...the voya what?  Hadn't heard of that one..." :laugh

Yes I read about ALL of them years ago when I followed it better and like You all sheep I believed everything NASA said, ....but I cant remember every detail now without reading about it again

YOu know how you can barely remember a post you make a week ago with the alzheimers coming on.