Silly things that annoy you even though they should not.

RaiseThese

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes I read about ALL of them years ago when I followed it better and like You all sheep I believed everything NASA said, ....but I cant remember every detail now without reading about it again

YOu know how you can barely remember a post you make a week ago with the alzheimers coming on.

So when you "followed it better", you believed that NASA was legitimate.

Weird how that works.

LMAO.

No surprise that you have a bad memory.  Most idiots do.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Now you "know better" when you know less.

Makes sense.

LMAO.

This is a guy who thinks Trump is sending secret messages with the placement of his fork and knife while eating lunch. Yea, you can clearly see the position of his knife references the law of war manual section 3 paragraph 4...

As a matter of fact he's absolutely 100% convinced that he's one of the intellectual elite that are enlightened to the hidden world around us. :deemer

Just now, mikeman said:

This is a guy who thinks Trump is sending secret messages with the placement of his fork and knife while eating lunch.

As a matter of fact he's absolutely 100% convinced that he's one of the intellectual elite that are enlightened to the hidden world around us. :deemer

He only did that once that I know of, could have done it other times but it has not been brought to my attention.

But this one is an all time classic, Here you go to download, print and frame

mirrored trump and grandson original.jpg

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Also for those who are actually seeking knowledge over ignorance, I got a ton of very good links to Nasa and Apollo truths, PM me if interested in some of them.

You will literally smack yourself in the head when you see their deception.

:cheers

Not sure the TGF inboxes will be able to store all of that demand.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

This is a guy who thinks Trump is sending secret messages with the placement of his fork and knife while eating lunch. Yea, you can clearly see the position of his knife references the law of war manual section 3 paragraph 4...

Yup.  That one was debunked rather quickly too.

Just another example of him believing the things that support his delusions while ignoring any evidence that contradicts them.

He's such an intellectual that literally everything he believes is fed to him from some other dipshit too.

It's bizarre how these people get like this.

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  That one was debunked rather quickly too.

Just another example of him believing the things that support his delusions while ignoring any evidence that contradicts them.

He's such an intellectual that literally everything he believes is fed to him from some other dipshit too.

It's bizarre how these people get like this.

Yep Monkey debunked it in his mind by posting a graphic of placesetting.....he is so desperate to win that he thinks a picture of formal placesetting proves Trump did not use it for comms.....lol

He also ingores that I debunked his picture by showing him that the 2 knives in the Trump photo are the same, whereas in formal placesetting they give you different types of knives...further evidence that photo was staged:bulb

Most people would thank me for the knowledge but Monkey double down on foolishness, its okay no hard feelings.

And for the record , I noticed the comm before anyone had to tell me as it stood out like a sore thumb given all the context during that timeframe.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep Monkey debunked it in his mind by posting a graphic of placesetting.....he is so desperate to win that he thinks a picture of formal placesetting proves Trump did not use it for comms.....lol

He also ingores that I debunked his picture by showing him that the 2 knives in the Trump photo are the same, whereas in formal placesetting they give you different types of knives...further evidence that photo was staged:bulb

Most people would thank me for the knowledge but Monkey double down on foolishness, its okay no hard feelings.

And for the record , I noticed the comm before anyone had to tell me as it stood out like a sore thumb given all the context during that timeframe.

Yup.  Clearly you debunked what I said.  Err...

donald-trump-mar-a-lago-guestworker.jpg?

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This shit gets more hilarious with every post.  LOL.

He knew it was a "comm" before anyone told him!  LMAO.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  Clearly you debunked what I said.  Err...

donald-trump-mar-a-lago-guestworker.jpg?

Monkey this is a different setting from my photo and also  has NOTHING to do with the cartoon picture using 2 different knives that you showed as "proof" as you were furiously googling for that day in order to win.

I do applaud you for finding this picture and I will admit that it does PROVE there is more than one arrangement of table settings used at MaraLago.

And on that day Trump used that setting to send his followers a message.

So I thank you for the knowledge.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Monkey this is a different setting from my photo and also  has NOTHING to do with the cartoon picture using 2 different knives that you showed as "proof" as you were furiously googling for that day in order to win.

I do applaud you for finding this picture and I will admit that it does PROVE there is more than one arrangement of table settings used at MaraLago.

More of this denying reality.  LOL.

Shocking I tell you!  Absolutely shocking!

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

More of this denying reality.  LOL.

Shocking I tell you!  Absolutely shocking!

Again how does this post PROVE what someone DIDNT do, it doesnt

I feel good that at least I got you to research something for a change instead of just spewing nonsense off the top of your head.

Im making a difference in your life , keep following and you will get smarter.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

And that message clearly referred to an obscure section of the law of war manual?  is that your claim? :deemer