Looking to Double up or Triple or Quadriple from One game Look here

Moldoveanu

poland vs San marino should have plenty of goals here they dont have a line for this game but i see the odds for Poland over 4.5 Team total is at -200 at other books

Poland at home should easily get 7-10 goals here and looking for an alternative line at over 6.5 7.5 8.5 they easily can score 10 vs san marino if they wish

1st half Alternative lines looking at over 3.5 4.5 and 5.5

game starts at 2:45 PM and will be looking for live odds

21 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

well they won 5-0 and it was only 2-0 at halftime, so hopefully moldarama didn't get too carried away on the alternates

Moldy's "Wisdom":

"Poland at home should easily get 7-10 goals here and looking for an alternative line at over 6.5 7.5 8.5 they easily can score 10 vs san marino if they wish"

His bets were doomed before even the game began .Poland rested almost all of it's players including Lewandowski , they knew that they will collect 3 points no matter whom they field . What was important to them is to take points today against Albania ,basically punching in the ticket to the World Cup 0-1 WIN .

It is not the first time he will tell you Ahh my bad i din't know that .

16 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

His bets were doomed before even the game began .Poland rested almost all of it's players including Lewandowski , they knew that they will collect 3 points no matter whom they field . What was important to them is to take points today against Albania ,basically punching in the ticket to the World Cup 0-1 WIN .

It is not the first time he will tell you Ahh my bad i din't know that .

Lewandowski played you moron he played 66 mins san marino was just lucky it was not 10-0 

Poland had 32 goal attempts lucky them

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

So you created topic about nothing ? To feed Your low life fantasy !

Her are the odds from 42 + bookmakers https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/world/world-cup-2022/poland-san-marino-fXx3zZf5/.

PS .Keep talking to me bitch . ?

If it would have hit 10 goals every1 would call me a genius when i make threads like these they are strong bets its unlucky that san marino parked the bus and was throwing their heads around

46 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

So you created topic about nothing ? To feed Your low life fantasy !

Her are the odds from 42 + bookmakers https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/world/world-cup-2022/poland-san-marino-fXx3zZf5/.

PS .Keep talking to me bitch . ?

I dont hear you say nothing when i said about emma raducanu and she won it all cat got ur tongue? Ur fast at talking shit clueless fuck but when genius threads come out and ur nowhere to be found 

5 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

I dont hear you say nothing when i said about emma raducanu and she won it all cat got ur tongue? Ur fast at talking shit clueless fuck but when genius threads come out and ur nowhere to be found 

genius threads .What??? Shit i can't stop laughing .I am surprised you didn't call them genius threads from genius guy