Wednesday Oct 13 Hockey Europe Champions League

vitalyo

Hockey  Europe  Champions League 
14:20 Klagenfurt - Donbass
Donbass -0.5 @1.83 bookmaker , better odds at the other books 

Other options -1 and -1.5 .
Klagenfurt already won the group ,coach made an announcement that he will field farm club/juniors and try outs. Donbass is in the must win situation . No brainer the odds on Donbass will drop like a rock .
https://amp.kleinezeitung.at/6045734

GL. 

3 hours ago, brokerstip said:

Where you been? Good luck!

I don't post anymore ,no time :) .I have been killing EU books that have bet builders for soccer you can move the lines and create any bet you like .Yesterday WC qualifying

Portugal - Luxembourg  i had Portugal team total +1.5 game total +2.5 and Portugal -1.5  that gave me the odds of 1.79 that's f@cked up .Here are the odds https://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/world/world-cup-2022/portugal-luxembourg-OnoYXZZa/#over-under;2    O/U on the game 3.5 and Portugal -3 .

I am surprised bet builders still around some of them just a free money ,some situations you can't lose + using a live betting it is easy to get out of your bet . Not sure if you have an access to EU books but as an example go to Unibet and open bet365 find any game and create 2 leg parley Team A double chance and total goals +1.5 and you will see discrepancy in the odds up to 20 cents same bet . Some of them have wrong inputs ,odds moved on the game but bet builder is still carry original odds .With NFL you can move QB yards by up to 50 , running backs by up to 40 and receivers as well  add to that team total game total all with adjusted lines . Basically do your home work and then see if you can squeeze better odds with bet builder . For soccer i use nowgoal it is easy to see on how teams do ,what combination wins is at 80%+ wins DC or +1,5 and go from their or under 3.5 or under 4.5  .

GL.