Public had a career day

sleepy

24 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

OK

SELECT four posters here and give each of them $200 EACH after winning your EASY 4 TEAM NFL PARLAY AFTER WINNING

G0!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO WHO YOU SELECT 

Brock Landers
Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
Brock Landers's AvatarBecome A Pro!

Betpoints: 2521

Message Me

icon1.png

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
nah... you still need at least 1 more leg to get it to +100. ML parlays worth jack if they don't even get you +100 or better return for the risk of so many games
There's no risk in any of those 4 games

I was talking to the ticket writer at FanDuel today about the idiot that bet 25k at the Yankees

She says you should see all the dumbasses that come to the window for SNF and make huge ML bets on the favorite

I was telling her I have no problem with taking a big shot but for fucks sake put the money on something you have a big edge in like a FCS game or an early season CBB total.

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

Isnt there a video or a few posts out there where Brock confesses he's in big trouble with the gambling.

"I need to stop gambling or die"

something like that...

Yea it ruined his life and almost cost him his family. Guy stole from his dad and his coworkers as well as his 401k to fund his habit. Easy to see why he lives in the projects 

2 hours ago, housepicks said:

But now he's turned it all around and is a pro gambler? 

That seems far fetched..

I guarantee if he hasn't turned his life around, (and we know he hasn't because he's still a stiff that drives uber for a living), he hasn't turned his gambling life around either.