Nick Rolovich

sleepy

1 hour ago, xyz said:

Are you a supporter of Communist Lightfoot?  

Do you suck ITS cock on Sunday’s?

I'll take that as you support Neo-Nazis.

Lightfoot a Communist? Lol, lol. Fake fuken news .

Post links that support your gaslighting. You don't have any dick licker.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2016/11/meet-the-neo-nazi-steve-bannons-site-described-as-a-leading-intellectual.html

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yes! WVU making himself useful.  I need you as my personal editor. Especially when it comes to: to too two. Keep up the good work. Thank you!

You do it with just about every post.  You lose even more validity when you refuse to use the proper form of to.  I honestly don’t think you know the differences.  Just trying to help out a pal.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

You do it with just about every post.  You lose even more validity when you refuse to use the proper form of to.  I honestly don’t think you know the differences.  Just trying to help out a pal.

I agree, To, too doesn't come naturally for me. Probably should us to all the time. Didn't realize it's costing me validity. Oh my!:doh

Like losing validity at a far right wing/anti-vaccine/Neo-Nazi forum really matters.

"Vaccine Bad"  The Gambling Forum

On 10/20/2021 at 12:00 PM, Bigrunner said:

Well imbeciles, I'm on fire.  I'll be all over WSU this weekend.  Yes there's a distraction but it's a good distraction.  Replacing a head coach and his staff that had anti team, anti American ideology can only lead to improvement. Nick Rolovich an obvious clown and imbecile. :dancing

WSU +4.5

WSU +160

Split, more importantly my first posted loss in last 11.  10 and 1 with multiple +150 or more.

Two live dogs tomorrow in PFL. 

Chris Wade +170

Ray Copper +180. 

Both plays at Fanduel. FYI parlay pays +650. Getsome

Nick Rolivich was concerned Bill Gates had something to do with the Covid vaccine.  Rolivich was known to have all the anti vaccine propaganda down pat. A fvcken ignorant clown. Very fair and good article below. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32459767/inside-nick-rolovich-downfall-washington-state-covid-19-vaccine

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Nick Rolivich was concerned Bill Gates had something to do with the Covid vaccine.  Rolivich was known to have all the anti vaccine propaganda down pat. A fvcken ignorant clown. Very fair and good article below. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32459767/inside-nick-rolovich-downfall-washington-state-covid-19-vaccine

Yep

He was a cancer, much better removed then allowed to fester

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I dont read ESPN articles for obvious reasons, what does it say? let me guess, he's a  bad man for not supporting vaccinations.? :mutley

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

I dont read ESPN articles for obvious reasons, what does it say? let me guess, he's a bad man for not supporting vaccinations.? :mutley

We know Russian bots aren't programmed the read ESPN. It's apparent, especially when it comes to your handicapping.

The article basically says Nick Rolivich bought into the massive anti vaccine, pro Covid misinformation campaign, hook, line and sinker. 

On April 21, Rolovich was granted an audience with Dr. Guy Palmer, a world-renowned WSU regents professor of pathology and infectious diseases.

It had been about four months since the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines were both granted emergency-use authorization by the FDA, and athletic director Pat Chun arranged for the meeting to take place.

"As I am a member of the National Academy of Medicine and not affiliated with the athletic department, Pat thought Nick may be more trusting of the information and more comfortable with a dialogue where he could ask specific questions," Palmer said.

Palmer completed a postdoctoral fellowship in vaccine immunology, leads disease control programs in Africa and Latin America and has been heavily involved in WSU's COVID-19 testing program and vaccine rollout. He is considered one of the foremost experts on vaccines in the state of Washington.

Over about an hour, Rolovich drove a conversation that focused on topics that were consistent with what Palmer said has been shared by the "anti-vax crowd on social media" over the past several years.

"Kind of typical ones: Is Bill Gates involved with the vaccines? Does [Gates] hold a patent on the vaccines?" Palmer recalled to ESPN. "He asked whether SV40 is in the vaccines and whether that could be a dangerous thing. And the answer to that is no."

SV40, also known as the simian virus 40, was found to have contaminated polio vaccines in the late 1950s and early 1960s. However, multiple studies -- including one from the Institute of Medicine Immunization Safety Review Committee in 2002 -- have not found a link between that contamination and any harmful impacts. No vaccines currently contain SV40, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and it's unclear where Rolovich would have gotten the idea it was present in COVID vaccines.

(In a text message exchange with ESPN Tuesday evening, Rolovich described it as a "nice discussion with Dr Palmer" but declined to elaborate or be interviewed further.)

On 10/26/2021 at 2:23 PM, Bigrunner said:

Split, more importantly my first posted loss in last 11.  10 and 1 with multiple +150 or more.

Two live dogs tomorrow in PFL. 

Chris Wade +170

Ray Copper +180. 

Both plays at Fanduel. FYI parlay pays +650. Getsome

That was beautiful.  All Chris Wade needed was 1 more round and the parlay cashes.

11-2 on posted plays. Another +180 scores. 

Nice road win by Wash St. 34-21 over Arizona St. Unity, same page philosophy makes a team better.  A resounding message sent to their ignorant selfish anti vax, anti team former coach and 4 members of his staff. 

Nick Rolivich has surpassed Misinformed Mikey and Fishtard on the mantle of vaccine ignorance. 

• 4 weeks later...