Nick Rolovich

sleepy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

All of these places firing people, how are they going to replace them?  

They wont, and the ones they do replace will be inferior workers.

I talked to my old boss where i used to work, he's retiring, he's extremely anti vax, says approx 1/3rd of the staff is unvaxxed, said they cant hire anyone now, said there is no way they can operate with even 20% less staff, let alone a third. As of now there is no vax mandate and they wont go there unless they are forced...but it could happen.

Washington State Patrol announced Tuesday morning it “separated” 127 people from employment who were not vaccinated by the Oct. 18 deadline. This included 53 civil servants and 74 officers. The officers include 67 troopers, six sergeants and one captain.

WSP said it has more than 2,200 people in eight districts and the firings are spread across the state.

11 hours ago, FairWarning said:

Even your leader Biden doesn’t wear a mask anymore.  Cut the cord.

Neo Nazis are conflating and gaslighting the wrong issues.  When it comes to the true criminals and traitors, the Neo-Nazis that stormed the Capitol in their failed coup attempt, total silence from the Neo Nazis. I guarantee 100% of the Neo-Nazis in Congress will vote to exonerate Neo Nazi Steve Bannon? Do you agree?

Tonight the 9 members of the bipartisan select committee vote on Neo Nazi Bannon's  contempt referral.  I guarantee it will be an unanimous 9-0 against Bannon.  Then it will go to the full house for another vote. Guarantee all the Neo-Nazis in the house will vote too exonerate Nazi Bannon? Anyone want action?

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Not everyone you dislike is a Nazi.

Painting people with that brush lessens the impact of it.

I never said everyone I dislike is a Nazi.  But we should be highly suspicious of anyone in the house that votes too exonerate Neo Nazi Steve Bannon?

Tonight the 9 members of the bipartisan select committee just voted 9-0 to refer Steve Bannon to the Department of Justice for criminal contempt charges.  Now it goes to the full house for a vote. Will every Republicon vote to exonerate the Neo-Nazi? 

Is Steve Bannon a card carrying member of the Nazi party...

Or just someone you dislike?

When I think of Nazis I think of the genocidal maniacs that have the blood of our forefathers on their hands.

Bannon and others may have many qualities, but none similar to the master race crowd. Even the wildest exaggerations of their qualities don't come close.

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is Steve Bannon a card carrying member of the Nazi party...

Or just someone you dislike?

When I think of Nazis I think of the genocidal maniacs that have the blood of our forefathers on their hands.

Bannon and others may have many qualities, but none similar to the master race crowd. Even the wildest exaggerations of their qualities don't come close.

Neo-Nazis dude! NEO-NAZIS! It's not that hard. The new Nazis.  Stephen Miller a Neo Nazi.  Even many members of his family agree. NEO-NAZI.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

https://www.salon.com/2019/11/12/hard-evidence-that-stephen-miller-is-a-white-nationalist-and-why-that-isnt-old-news/

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/401714-stephen-millers-uncle-dozens-of-family-members-told-me-to-speak

Biden the mass murdering mandate communist continues to destroy.

Jobs being lost.

Lives being lost.

Third grade girls virginity being lost to his family and their CONDUCTING trans RAPES R US in school foundation.

Military being lost.

Police being lost.

He needs to be arrested ASAP.

43 minutes ago, xyz said:

Biden the mass murdering mandate communist continues to destroy.

Jobs being lost.

Lives being lost.

Third grade girls virginity being lost to his family and their CONDUCTING trans RAPES R US in school foundation.

Military being lost.

Police being lost.

He needs to be arrested ASAP.

Are you a supporter of Neo-Nazi Steve Bannon? Should the House vote to exonerate him?

18 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

if someone won't even take $3 million/year to get jabbed with poison... why would anyone take it for free?

health is not injected

You’d think with that kind of money he could’ve paid a nurse to shoot it in the garbage. I’m betting quite a few agree with nick and would’ve loved a nice payday before they were let go. Christ why didn’t they all “vaccinate” each other

when the left/right politicians in congress almost totally agree on anything, then you know with 100% certainty it's bullshit

-vietnam

-giving free shit away to worthless bums

-war on (of) terror

-covid nonsense, closing small businesses and churches but letting amazon and walmart get rich beyond belief

-vaccine nonsense, bashing legitimate cheap cures while forcing people to take poisonous garbage