Shit is getting real

IAG

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to not do anything with house but clear out some things and a few updates until trial living together with Mets is complete.  Maybe I will actually want to stay in SF if things go bad for any reason. 
Although I could invest that cash in BTC…..and I probably would.  ETF in US started today.   Almost back to all time high.

If you were staying then yea put in the switches you like, but if you're selling dont bother with it IMO.  IF you are determined to do updates, paint and perhaps some new carpeting is plenty.

Hey jimmy, I have some pretty fancy wainescoating in the basement, I think that's what it's called, kinda like half paneling. :cigar

3 minutes ago, IAG said:

The more I think about it, the more inclined I am to not do anything with house but clear out some things and a few updates until trial living together with Mets is complete.  Maybe I will actually want to stay in SF if things go bad for any reason. 

You dont need to do shit now that you have WVU on the hook, .

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

If you were staying then yea put in the switches you like, but if you're selling dont bother with it IMO.  IF you are determined to do updates, paint and perhaps some new carpeting is plenty.

Hey jimmy, I have some pretty fancy wainescoating in the basement, I think that's what it's called, kinda like half paneling. :cigar

That’s what I have in basement too…painted it white last year. 

I'm going to bed, i'd tell those clowns tomorrow that you have some investor from florida who's got loads of money, buys houses all over the country right and left, and that he said he'd go $240-250K as is with no commission, tell them that he even said he'd send $20,000 earnest money immediately.  Tell them 230 with a 6% commission is way too low but you're willing to listen if they want to increase.

Every word of that is the truth.

How much do you trust those realtor values?  

house 1 where I live: paid 25k, realtor 73k.  They don’t even know about the central ac or full remodel and deck added. 

apartment 1: paid 19k, realtor 92k

double block 1: paid 70k, appraised 70k, realtor 125k, renting one side 1k fixing other side now

double block 2: paid 78k, realtor 123k

so did I get tremendous deals or do they inflate these prices?

4 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

How much do you trust those realtor values?  

house 1 where I live: paid 25k, realtor 73k.  They don’t even know about the central ac or full remodel and deck added. 

apartment 1: paid 19k, realtor 92k

double block 1: paid 70k, appraised 70k, realtor 125k, renting one side 1k fixing other side now

double block 2: paid 78k, realtor 123k

so did I get tremendous deals or do they inflate these prices?

What ghetto are these dumps in?

1 hour ago, brokerstip said:

IAG....what has happened today so far? Please tell me you called this 'realtor'

He called me and I called him back. The investor offered 220 K.. I declined and gave explanation. He offered to shop to other people in the firm or open it up as it is with listing or do updates and list.  Said they were going to shoot to sell for 300k But they were going to do some serious renovation… full on demolition type stuff.

1 hour ago, WVU said:

10 hours left on this offer.

As much as I would like to, I know you would be making a big mistake and would regret it. Don’t want to do that to my pal… actually the most important factor is that I don’t need to move permanently right now. I only was actually contacting realtor for some advice for next year.   I have to have a place to go in the Black Hills and don’t right now.