Arm Yourselves Men

Jimmy Hoffa

1 hour ago, jasson621 said:

Yes we are all frightened of a footless raving lunatic in a wheelchair that calls anyone a Nazi who doesn't believe exactly as he does. Go fuck your mother you piece of shit punk. 

Did Jason just admit he's a Neo-Nazi? Did the Neo-Nazi accept my challenge that I will beat his ass with my 2 fists? I'm sure he would pull out the AR-15 in a heartbeat. RepuibliCons/Neo-Nazis have zero shame and not a fair or ethical bone in their bodies. They want to control the world and the rights of women and minorities.

42 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Did Jason just admit he's a Neo-Nazi? Did the Neo-Nazi accept my challenge that I will beat his ass with my 2 fists? I'm sure he would pull out the AR-15 in a heartbeat. RepuibliCons/Neo-Nazis have zero shame and not a fair or ethical bone in their bodies. They want to control the world and the rights of women and minorities.

This is a gun thread.  Please take politard conversations back to politard threads.  

Im 40 years old, i have zero interest in fist fighting anyone.  If i reach a point where I feel my family or my welfare is in danger than my solution is not kicking someones ass.  

I did buy this for entertainment value today. 

20211020_130802.jpg