What do people do with your free time during day?

brokerstip

There are days, like today, that I had all of the stuff I needed to complete a hour after my day started. I got up early, did payroll for a couple clients and done for the day. It's too cold to go out and golf, nothing to watch on TV.....Only so much twitter, message boards, etc. that you can do. 

I've been really studying the self storage option and purchasing more properties, do research on stocks but find myself refreshing twitter every 5 minutes. I keep trying to do research to make more money.

What do you do in your free time during the day?

• brokerstip changed the title to What do people do with your free time during day?
23 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

There are days, like today, that I had all of the stuff I needed to complete a hour after my day started. I got up early, did payroll for a couple clients and done for the day. It's too cold to go out and golf, nothing to watch on TV.....Only so much twitter, message boards, etc. that you can do. 

I've been really studying the self storage option and purchasing more properties, do research on stocks but find myself refreshing twitter every 5 minutes. I keep trying to do research to make more money.

Nothing to watch? there's plenty to watch, old episodes of gunsmoke are on most of the day. :cigar

1 hour ago, brokerstip said:

You and I are a lot alike.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I like the older ones where Matt was much tougher - he'd beat the shit out of guys  just for fun. The last 10 years or so went a bit downhill.

A lot of good Guest Stars in the last few years.

An Epc Latter Day 2-Part Episode when Matt posed as a Gunrunner to Trap Comacheros.

The Immortal Line uttered by Harold Gould:

"You're still alive, Don't push it"

In that episode, Matt kicked some guy's ass who raped a friend of his...

Then Doc killed the guy when the guy fist-fighting Matt pulled a knife...

All-Time latter-day classic Gunsmoke...

EPs 3 and 4 in Final Season

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0594446/

1 hour ago, El Chapo2017 said:

A lot of good Guest Stars in the last few years.

An Epc Latter Day 2-Part Episode when Matt posed as a Gunrunner to Trap Comacheros.

The Immortal Line uttered by Harold Gould:

"You're still alive, Don't push it"

In that episode, Matt kicked some guy's ass who raped a friend of his...

Then Doc killed the guy when the guy fist-fighting Matt pulled a knife...

All-Time latter-day classic Gunsmoke...

EPs 3 and 4 in Final Season

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0594446/

After the afternoon westerns on MeTV, switch over to Inspire Channel for Gunsmoke and Wagon Train for the next 10 hours.

5 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Never really have free time except if I take a break Sunday to have a few beers and watch football.  Maybe in 5 years when I have all my shit together I’ll find a hobby.  Try to go on a 3-5 mile walk with the girlfriend once or twice a week if that counts.  Nice to get some fresh air and unwind.

what type of work do you do? Work/life balance is definitely something that I believe in. Might not so much before kids but definitely after kids. Don't look at emails or work after I get home until they go to bed.

Learn the truths about the world from Raise , ask him questions and wait patiently for his replies , all the while announcing

to the rest of TGF that he is crazy.

-Mikey Doom and BLMJoey

Its okay fellas , no hard feelings....just keep reading and keep getting deprogrammed.:cheers This work aint glamourous but it is one way I can help humanity at this juncture.

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Learn the truths about the world from Raise , ask him questions and wait patiently for his replies , all the while announcing

to the rest of TGF that he is crazy.

-Mikey Doom and BLMJoey

Its okay fellas , no hard feelings....just keep reading and keep getting deprogrammed.:cheers This work aint glamourous but it is one way I can help humanity at this juncture.

Smoke meth , drink moonshine, mooch off the government -Raise 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Seek help you demented inbred loser. 

LOL, these lost souls  repsonding to me and hanging on my every word keep suggesting that I "seek help"

sheeeit,  I AM THE HELP that they seek:bulb

Joey even copies my verbage, how many times have I talked about his demented lib dome....enough that he repeats it as if were his own.

That is the only way to get ignorant people to realize the truth, you have to repeat it enough such that they think THEY thought of it......like I said , work is not glamourous but if it helps then I will continue for now.