TGF SURVIVOR CONTEST - WEEK 10 PICKS THREAD

Sharp Square

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

from the full rules it seems you can change a pick .  is that correct. im debating dumping pitt now that big ben is out out out.  just was not clear on our rules here.

5.  Picks must be in 10 minutes before "1st" game Thursday through Sunday. If picking Mondays game it must be in 10 minutes before Sundays "1st" game

4 hours ago, trytrytry said:

from the full rules it seems you can change a pick .  is that correct. im debating dumping pitt now that big ben is out out out.  just was not clear on our rules here.

5.  Picks must be in 10 minutes before "1st" game Thursday through Sunday. If picking Mondays game it must be in 10 minutes before Sundays "1st" game

yes you can change your picks

one of those uneasy feelings, already phucked up an entry for a careless error, although prob would have lost that entry following week anyway like many did 

now considering changing a pick  I made early over big ben news, vs a horriffic theam that loses every kind of way possible anyway.

I might switch up to a another team ive wagered against early in the week a bit   thinking a bit

2 minutes ago, IAG said:

I think it goes to the next week or something?  I know there is a provision,  but can’t read rules until coffee number two is complete

I think you're right.........so technically MIKE and my #2 entry still alive?....................or just the four with entries today?

CHECK IN ALLDAY!!

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

I think you're right.........so technically MIKE and my #2 entry still alive?....................or just the four with entries today?

CHECK IN ALLDAY!!

I would assume the TNF entries are in same category as today’s picks.  If we all go down, I would think they are alive.