Rittenhouse takes the stand...

El Chapo2017

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

There you go making up your own story again, no wonder you suck at figuring shit out Gump.

I said NOTHING remotely like that or that Kyle is a fraud.

It is NOT KYLE , it is David Hancock the Handler who I believe is manipulating him. Just keep an eye on him and if he stays in the public view you will see it in time.

Kyle met trump earlier today.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the guy to watch David Hancock.......He is the odds on favorite to be exposed within the next 24 months. Kyle is not safe with this guy around

One of the people Hancock  is in a lawsuit with is this Deep State Dave guy who describes him thusly:

In reality David’s a disgraced Navy SEAL who by his own admission had his Trident taken away for financial improprieties and who’s business partner is currently on the run for attempting to scam the PR government out of 38 million dollars, with the same former PR Port Authority official that signed contracts with Hancock’s Fortress Maritime.

Also pay attention to this FreeKyle group that is separate from Lin Wood's Fight Back. Now see what Deep State Dave has to say:

BREAKING: TIP COMES IN LINKING #FREEKYLEUSA TO #FIGHTBACK DONOR LIST - WHISTLEBLOWER WILLING TO SIGN OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Received an email from a #FIGHTBACK donor this week, claiming they were marketed to for a donation from “Free Kyle USA” on November 3rd, 2021.

My source states, “ I signed up for the Fightback list last December. I have NEVER signed up for the FreeKyle list.”

Besides being a potential TCPA violation, this is another piece of evidence to hold up Lin Wood’s claim that indeed he was breached and FB donor list was stolen.

Y’all may remember that there was a criminal case filed against Hancock for a cyber crime and then the case was transferred to SLED.

You’ll also notice that Wendy Rittenhouse claims she needs another $300,000 just 18 days ago, after the trial already started while the defense team was already in place. My opinion is that Wendy didn’t write this email at all. I have proof I’ll publish another time that Hancock writes copy pretending he’s her.

What do we know about the deep state, frens? We know that they always project what they are doing onto an innocent party. Those who scream the loudest.

Links to this telegram that has a lot of the details on this guy:

https://clipartistfilms.com/

https://t.me/s/DeepStateDave

Also note I've seen mainstream articles building narratives around Hancock, probably to get ahead of his dishonorable past. He is now Kyle's official spokesperson, in case you didn't know.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

There you go making up your own story again, no wonder you suck at figuring shit out Gump.

I said NOTHING remotely like that or that Kyle is a fraud.

It is NOT KYLE , it is David Hancock the Handler who I believe is manipulating him.  He controls everything about Kyles life , the hook is deep. Ive been seeing this guy off and on behind the scenes for a while now.  Just keep an eye on him and if he stays in the public view you will see it in time.

LMAO @ this clown telling other people they "suck at figuring shit out".

Pot.  Kettle.  LOL.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is the guy to watch David Hancock.......He is the odds on favorite to be exposed within the next 24 months. Kyle is not safe with this guy around

One of the people Hancock  is in a lawsuit with is this Deep State Dave guy who describes him thusly:

In reality David’s a disgraced Navy SEAL who by his own admission had his Trident taken away for financial improprieties and who’s business partner is currently on the run for attempting to scam the PR government out of 38 million dollars, with the same former PR Port Authority official that signed contracts with Hancock’s Fortress Maritime.

Also pay attention to this FreeKyle group that is separate from Lin Wood's Fight Back. Now see what Deep State Dave has to say:

BREAKING: TIP COMES IN LINKING #FREEKYLEUSA TO #FIGHTBACK DONOR LIST - WHISTLEBLOWER WILLING TO SIGN OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Received an email from a #FIGHTBACK donor this week, claiming they were marketed to for a donation from “Free Kyle USA” on November 3rd, 2021.

My source states, “ I signed up for the Fightback list last December. I have NEVER signed up for the FreeKyle list.”

Besides being a potential TCPA violation, this is another piece of evidence to hold up Lin Wood’s claim that indeed he was breached and FB donor list was stolen.

Y’all may remember that there was a criminal case filed against Hancock for a cyber crime and then the case was transferred to SLED.

You’ll also notice that Wendy Rittenhouse claims she needs another $300,000 just 18 days ago, after the trial already started while the defense team was already in place. My opinion is that Wendy didn’t write this email at all. I have proof I’ll publish another time that Hancock writes copy pretending he’s her.

What do we know about the deep state, frens? We know that they always project what they are doing onto an innocent party. Those who scream the loudest.

Links to this telegram that has a lot of the details on this guy:

https://clipartistfilms.com/

https://t.me/s/DeepStateDave

Also note I've seen mainstream articles building narratives around Hancock, probably to get ahead of his dishonorable past. He is now Kyle's official spokesperson, in case you didn't know.

Or Lin Wood could have sold his list and called it hacking like the slimy piece of shit he is.  Derp.

JFC.  That's not proof of shit, you stupid c0cksucker.

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Or Lin Wood could have sold his list.  Derp.

JFC.  That's not proof of shit, you stupid c0cksucker.

Why are you such a miserable dwarf?

Seriously , you cant run me over with your bullshit and lies , so you are literally just being belligerent for no reason whatsoever.

I posted some thoughts from a guy, didnt say it was proof of anything, just info to consider. YOu already told us LIN is a liar, I accept your opinion and am not trying to convince you otherwise.

Kyle Rittenhouse says fired lawyer Lin Wood 'set him up' to pose with Proud Boys in Wisconsin bar and had 'no idea' okay sign is associated with white supremacy, in latest interview after acquittal

• Kyle Rittenhouse hits out at 'insane' former attorney Lin Wood, the Atlanta-based defamation lawyer who was fired from the Illinois teen's legal team
  • Rittenhouse says it was Wood and another ex-lawyer, John Pierce, who arranged for him to meet members of the Proud Boys in a Wisconsin bar in January
  • A photo of Rittenhouse and the Proud Boys shows the teen making an 'okay' hand gesture which some believe is a symbol of white supremacy
  • Rittenhouse says the photo was one of the reasons he decided to fire Wood and Pierce, who were 'putting me in situations...with people I don’t agree with'
  • Rittenhouse is currently in a legal battle with Pierce and Wood over the $2million in bond money that the former attorneys claim belongs to their foundation
  • The photo of Rittenhouse and the Proud Boys was used by prosecutors during the trial to claim that the Illinois teen was a white supremacist

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why do you think you are better?

Anyone who disagrees with your way of thinking  stongly is brainwashed or a retard....

Why the need to cut others down to lift yourself...how about just ignoring my posts?

Because you're an extremist lunatic.  And extremists like you from both sides are tearing the fucking country to shreds.

There is absolutely no rational thought to 99% of the shit you post.

That's why, genius.

8 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Because you're an extremist lunatic.  And extremists like you from both sides are tearing the fucking country to shreds.

That's why, genius.

Im not an extemsist at all.....

My views may come accross as extreme only because Im literally the only person on TGF to talk about certain things.

I promise you there are guys who hold much more legit extreme views then me here, but they just choose not to discuss them on this board.

Frankly Im much more stable than you, look at how upset you get literally all the time. Why would ANYONE get legit upset arguing with Brock and Runnny.......you are addicted because they are easy to run over and you need to win.

So really pal what is wrong with you , Why are you so bitter and hostile?

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Im not an extemsist at all.....

My views may come accross as extreme only because Im literally the only person on TGF to talk about certain things.

I promise you there are guys who hold much more legit extreme views then me here, but they just choose not to discuss them on this board.

Frankly Im much more stable than you, look at how upset you get literally all the time. Why would ANYONE get legit upset arguing with Brock and Runnny.......you are addicted because they are easy to run over and you need to win.

So really pal what is wrong with you , Why are you so bitter and hostile?

The guy who can't criticize Lin Wood, thinks Mike Lindell is a prophet, has never uttered one critique of Trump, can't explain how NASA faked Apollo 11 photographs, can't admit that a place setting was at a table, believes everything that was posted by some Q guy on the Internet without question, and has told virtually every poster on the right that they're MSM sheep claims he isn't an extremist.

LMAO.

You're as self aware as you are a critical thinker.

20 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The guy who can't criticize Lin Wood, thinks Mike Lindell is a prophet, has never uttered one critique of Trump, can't explain how NASA faked Apollo 11 photographs, can't admit that a place setting was at a table, believes everything that was posted by some Q guy on the Internet without question, and has told virtually every poster on the right that they're MSM sheep claims he isn't an extremist.

LMAO.

We both know that you wont accept any explanations I give you and that every link I provide will be "biased" according to you. You arent looking to learn new info , you are here to tell everyone else who disagrees why they are wrong. No offense but you are not nearly as smart as you think you are, but at the same time appreciate what knowledge you do bring to the table.

Why are you so  triggered and concerned about what I think ?

Seriously  if you are that emotionally attached to my posts maybe you should avoid them for your own health.

Im just trying to look out for you ,  despite you flaws I get that you are just a miserable fella looking to release his pain on the internet, so I dont hold any grudges.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.

? 

25 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.

You might want to cut him some slack - especially on that place setting - what else could the position of the knives mean except for secret codes referring to the law of war manual?

Just now, mikeman said:

You might want to cut him some slack - especially on that place setting - what else could the position of the knives mean except for secret codes referring to the law of war manual?

The best Trump shout out of the year. I love how he got the Grandson involved. Probably was like

"Hey you wanna do someting cool, wait let me get these knives just right, okay put 4 fingers on the table right here and smile"

"What did I just do Grandpa"

"You'll find out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing

mirrored trump and grandson upside down.jpg