Rittenhouse takes the stand...

El Chapo2017

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The best Trump shout out of the year. I love how he got the Grandson involved. Probably was like

"Hey you wanna do someting cool, wait let me get these knives just right, okay put 4 fingers on the table right here and smile"

"What did I just do Grandpa"

"You'll find out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing

mirrored trump and grandson upside down.jpg

Ok, we have the knives deciphered, how about the forks? What do they mean?

The fact that people like him and Bigrunner can be manipulated so easily to believe ridiculous lies without needing any sort of evidence whatsoever should scare the shit out of every sane American.

When people can no longer differentiate fiction from reality, this country is absolutely done.

This is a propaganda war like we've never seen before and it's no different than the tactics employed in the Middle East.

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The best Trump shout out of the year. I love how he got the Grandson involved. Probably was like

"Hey you wanna do someting cool, wait let me get these knives just right, okay put 4 fingers on the table right here and smile"

"What did I just do Grandpa"

"You'll find out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing

mirrored trump and grandson upside down.jpg

:laugh

I’ll pray you get the mental health help you need. 

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The extremist knows the truth!  Q told him!

LMAO.

What a fucking lunatic.

I think you would enjoy the info Q has shared but he does not tell people what to think.

Q is based on the Socratic method and is a traning program in discernment and logical thinking.

If you understood what was really going on right now perhaps you would not be so scared and bitter .

Its okay thought little feller , If cutting down your betters  helps you feel better about yourself , I wont hold any grudges.

Im even going to say a prayer for you tonite.

th?id=OIP.NomO_0OXAOLMAXfe70T01wHaHa%26p

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The fact that people like him and Bigrunner can be manipulated so easily to believe ridiculous lies without needing any sort of evidence whatsoever should scare the shit out of every sane American.

When people can no longer differentiate fiction from reality, this country is absolutely done.

This is a propaganda war like we've never seen before and it's no different than the tactics employed in the Middle East.

Yes it is a propanda war and the enemy loves people like you on the right.

Purely emotionally driven while at the same time thinks they are using logic .

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I think you would enjoy the info Q has shared but he does not tell people what to think.

Q is based on the Socratic method and is a traning program in discernment and logical thinking.

If you understood what was really going on right now perhaps you would not be so scared and bitter .

Its okay thought little feller , If cutting down your betters  helps you feel better about yourself , I wont hold any grudges.

Im even going to say a prayer for you tonite.

th?id=OIP.NomO_0OXAOLMAXfe70T01wHaHa%26p

Exactly what are you better at than me?  Smoking meth?

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Exactly what are you better at than me?  Smoking meth?

Thinking mostly. but also reaching higher shelves without a step ladder.  You have no idea how brainwashed you are.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Logic is trying to interpret place settings.

LOL.

Your medication is running low.

Well I explained it in detail before and gave tons of info and evidence about the photo but of course you werent really interested.