Anyone ever been to Cameron?

brokerstip

I'm still young and it's always been on my bucket list but I think I'd kick myself for not going to a game with Coach K coaching at Cameron. I've seen a couple tourney games but never been there. The tickets are cheap ($250-300ish); since it's not ACC and my kid is 9 so maybe a better chance to explore and better pictures against a bad team. 

i have been there 100's of time, i was there for the 2021 kickoff this yr, the 1st time fans was there in 18 months and i was there for the winston state game.also i will be there for both games this weekend starting with army, if you go be sure to go to the champion club in cameron 1st before the game for great food and drinks.......

also now before you can go inside you got to do a check in process with your vac card and the check in is good for 24 hrs, so be sure you do it on the date you are going to a event, once you have uploaded the vac card it will be good for every event, but you still have to check in every time on the date of the event you go to.....enjoy

14 minutes ago, CarolinaKid said:

i have been there 100's of time, i was there for the 2021 kickoff this yr, the 1st time fans was there in 18 months and i was there for the winston state game.also i will be there for both games this weekend starting with army, if you go be sure to go to the champion club in cameron 1st before the game for great food and drinks.......

you were the one I was hoping would see this. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Taking kids to a live sporting event of any kind is +EV.

Memories with dad are priceless.

Yep I can see the converstation down the road.

"Hey Dad remember that time when I was a kid and you made us give into tyranny in order to watch a basketball game.  

What the fuck were you think about back then?"

:laugh

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

How many children do you have?

Biological None

For many years though I helped raise my Gf's  son and the two of us went to many events together like WWe, Monster Truck, Tony Hawk and Football. We had great times and I remember each event. He is who I thought of when I made my comment.

I can tell you that I would be ashamed if I ever made him get a jab, or even take some kind of bogus covid test in order to

enter any one of the those events. The shame I would feel would for bowing down to the bullshit just to watch sports would be immense. I would also feel bad for not teaching him a lesson in standing up to tyranny.  Its not like we couldnt spend time together doing other things.

That is just ME though, others might find  complying to be more satisfying :dunno

2 hours ago, CarolinaKid said:

cksir,,how you been? let bet bluedevils be there at end of the season imo....how things in the champion club?,, sound like a sweet gig imho

gl with your plays

(bgs)

On 11/10/2021 at 11:12 AM, brokerstip said:

I'm still young and it's always been on my bucket list but I think I'd kick myself for not going to a game with Coach K coaching at Cameron. I've seen a couple tourney games but never been there. The tickets are cheap ($250-300ish); since it's not ACC and my kid is 9 so maybe a better chance to explore and better pictures against a bad team. 

yikes $250 for sc state isn't what i would call cheap

it's a neat place but that is such a waste of money... i paid less than that for unc/duke not too long ago

Just now, brokerstip said:

the prices off all ACC games are $500+ a ticket. I figured if I went to a game early in year with kid and it's a blowout, move around and get some access to spots where I wouldn't get being a big game.

I've definitely spent money on dumber things

yeah i hear you

crazy that even with the covid restrictions those are going so high

people keep trying to give me uw football/packers/bucks/marq... around here ticket prices have gone the opposite direction

northwestern/wisconsin football tickets can be had for $17 right now on vivid seats... a few years back those would've been $100 minimum