Holiday Trip Report, Since a Vindictive forum NAZI removed my other one

RaiseThese

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Imagine preparing for a trip by finding the cheapest place to get your rot gut booze and deciding what hat to wear. 

:laugh

raise filling his flask full of the POPOV stash in his glove box :laugh

is Raise Brock’s dad?

im sure those 2 will meet at a White Castle for some top notch sliders 

29 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Did you and J heat up your TV dinners on the the room heater or did the shelter give you a hot plate???

I can’t stop laughing pal :laugh

this shit is more pathetic than Kinger babysitting his “girlfriends” kid while she’s out banging her soccer player ex boyfriend 

3 hours ago, Hoops said:

I can’t stop laughing pal :laugh

this shit is more pathetic than Kinger babysitting his “girlfriends” kid while she’s out banging her soccer player ex boyfriend 

Put not as pathetic as leaving your good shit in plain view in a rental car in Frisco.  Screaming "hey I'm a dumb tourist, please steal my shit"

?now that is true comedy pal

43 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Sorry, my bad...I looked at receipt again and last nite's gourmet pregame meal for 2 from Wally World was

ONLY 12.63 instead of the reported  $13.25:dancing

That Great Value Lasagna at @2.12 ea is hard to beat 12oz and packed with a decent amount of meat/cheese...Plus no sales tax here in FL

WINNING!!!!!

Cmon man, when you're on a road trip you eat at little roadside diners(or even fast food), that way you experience more of the atmosphere of being on the road. You meet a few of the locals. Even brock knows that.

Nuking a TV dinner and slurping down a 6 pack in your motel room is just plain sad.

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

for some reason i'm still the top level at marriott, so when i check in, a lot of times i get 2 free items from the shop

so it's weird but i've eaten more tv dinners in hotel rooms than in my house :laugh

If the trip is for work it's different, it's also different if you're staying at the marriott and not Bobs country bunker.