NCAA Bowl Contest

Downsouth

lol.  Really never thought we would be in this situation either.  I had asked that same question a couple of days ago.  Square has been subbing them in as games get announced which is the easiest way.  Waiting until the end and moving them into the highest star would be a record keeping mess but would probably be more fair.  Im good with whatever you decide there but think it needs to be locked in one way or the other asap. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Lol,  went back and read.  I look like a goof now.  

2nd dilema.  Are the cancelled games only subbed into the first cancelled games or highest rated games.  Example 4 games cancelled,  2 1 star early,  a 2 star and a 3 star late.   Should substitute games be into whatever was cancelled first or highest rated games out of what was cancelled.  

4 minutes ago, Tomorrow's Newspaper said:

lol.  Really never thought we would be in this situation either.  I had asked that same question a couple of days ago.  Square has been subbing them in as games get announced which is the easiest way.  Waiting until the end and moving them into the highest star would be a record keeping mess but would probably be more fair.  Im good with whatever you decide there but think it needs to be locked in one way or the other asap. 

I don't think anyone thought this many games would end up being canceled, so I don't think it was a goof at all honestly. 

As to which way things go to adjust well I will adjust either way, so "mess" wise it will be what it will be but I would rather do a little more work on the adjusting side of things if that equals out to making this thing as fair as possible over the easy route and have a complete cluster fuck that's on the less than fair side of things. 

Either way it goes I will adjust the sheet and get us where we need to be going forward, but I agree with TN as to it needing to be locked in sooner than later. 

10 hours ago, Downsouth said:

At this point we have to  decide what to do as a group.  

1)  Allow everyone to pick another alternate or two.  

2.)  Call the whole thing and refund money.  I know it sucks but this is getting pretty ridiculous and Id guess more cancellations are to follow. 

3.)  STick with where we are at and people that run out of alternates are just screwed.  

Yeah, imagine thinking the SOUTHERN teams wouldn’t cancel!

lol, crazy year 

I think TRYTRY with an impressive (12-3 Units: +24.00) entry pretty much has 1st place locked up. But still multiple entries are in the hunt today for second.  will double check sheet today after having a bit too much to drink last night. 

Spread Sheet: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TwakWmcJVKx2rk5W2z3Mgab1WQwBg2QaLZlvgNChR8o/edit?usp=sharing