Top Posters In This Topic

• mikeman

• Bigrunner

• RaiseThese

• kovacsbar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Does anyone know if the shooter was a US Citizen or an illegal alien?

One has to wonder why we pay to feed and educate illegal aliens in this country's schools...

He will be a white hispanic no matter what.  If he’s illegal that might get a blip for a second and then they’ll focus on white supremacy and guns for the remainder even it’s an illegal hispanic.  Although they swept the racist black guy who mowed down 40 people in Wisconsin under the rug pretty quick never to mention it again.   “Automobile drives into crowd killing many.”  “Gun kills 18 at Texas High School” surely will be the narrative if they don’t go the white supremacist hispanic route.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Tucker just said if Biden says even one thing to politicize this shooting he's a loathsome human being.   :clap

Biden speech will be full of NOTHING..................sure he will show respect to the families and those DEAD, BUT nothing else will come out of this motherfukers mouth worthwhile.

He's an asshole 

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I don't care what Trump endorsed.  Kemp did a great job during Covid and gave him the middle finger and said we're reopening.  The only person who failed our state was Keisha Lance Bottoms letting BLM tear down Buckhead and Atlanta over Fentanyl Floyd.

Purdue losing to Jon Ossoff still irritates me.  I wanted to see that stupid fuck have the dummycrats dump millions more on him and lose again.  Stupid fkn runoff.

I voted Kemp and Herschel!  Hopefully that phony preacher who beats his wife gets taken down in November.  Half of his commercials show him touting his Rivian accomplishments btw.  Haha.

Very nice call GM!

Kemp in a major route 72.5% to Perdue's 22.8%.

• rdalert447 changed the title to Why is Every Liberal at TGF So Angry?
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Political Thread