Bidens economy (pic)

KingKolzig

40 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

4 drinks on an empty stomach would get you easily over the limit

6+ drinks and a cop might bust you 

Day drinking is better for that, way too much traffic for them to zero in on you.

besides, I've been drinking and driving for 40 years and never been caught yet, not a concern.

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Day drinking is better for that, way too much traffic for them to zero in on you.

besides, I've been drinking and driving for 40 years and never been caught yet, not a concern.

Day drinking is better in general.  Everybody is fresher, it's more fun and lively, brighter outside, better weather, and overall more social.  Night drinking at the restaurant/bar is college stuff.

2 minutes ago, mike499 said:

Amy’s canned soup $6.69 a can at a store here jfc 

impossible whopper also $6.69, and regular whopper $5.99, that surprised me a bit today since i usually get pretty good burger king deals on the app

when a value meal at bk is $10 why don't i just fukking eat at chili's for about the same price

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

impossible whopper also $6.69, and regular whopper $5.99, that surprised me a bit today since i usually get pretty good burger king deals on the app

when a value meal at bk is $10 why don't i just fukking eat at chili's for about the same price

They have a 2/5 here with the original chicken,big fish, and a quarter pounder. I was talking to their GM the other day while delivering he mentioned that’s pretty much Al they buy items off the 2/5

17 hours ago, mike499 said:

They have a 2/5 here with the original chicken,big fish, and a quarter pounder. I was talking to their GM the other day while delivering he mentioned that’s pretty much Al they buy items off the 2/5

yeah i get the 2 for 5 quite a bit... but i would much rather have whopper/impossible whopper, other than wednesday they don't really have deals on the app for those any more

if you want a laugh order a whopper jr, that thing has shrunk so far that it should technically be called a slider

putin has a higher approval rating than biden

russians are generally happier than americans, even though their economy is nowhere close to as good

russia has less Non heterosexual humans

so who is winning?  the miserable country full of faggs and leaders that everyone hates?  or the country we have been told to hate, where people respect each other

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

russians are generally happier than americans, even though their economy is nowhere close to as good

so who is winning?  the miserable country full of faggs and leaders that everyone hates?  or the country we have been told to hate, where people respect each other

Yup, putin supposedly has 85% support and the nation is rallying around him and the war. meanwhile Biden couldn't be more divisive he tried.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Yup, putin supposedly has 85% support and the nation is rallying around him and the war. meanwhile Biden couldn't be more divisive he tried.

You never stop proving what a fucking dunce you are over and over.

They don't allow dissent in a totalitarian regime you moron

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

russia has by far the highest suicide rate for a white country

thats a big indicator that things arent so great there. if they are happier individually its cause whites are generally 

24 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You never stop proving what a fucking dunce you are over and over.

They don't allow dissent in a totalitarian regime you moron

Totalitarian regimes don't allow dissent?  You mean regimes like those who try to create "Disinformation Governance Boards"?

CPAC in Hungary. Another irresponsible, anti American message from the Trumptards.  

Trump the only President that lost jobs during his tenure.  Trump added record debt to America's deficit.  Doubled it I believe. 

Biden inherited Trump's mess. The nerve of Anti American's to be blaming Biden for Trump's mess.

The new and improved NAFTA. :laugh CPAC in Hungary.  A pathetic message from the ultra MAGATS. 

16 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

CPAC in Hungary. Another irresponsible, anti American message from the Trumptards.  

Trump the only President that lost jobs during his tenure.  Trump added record debt to America's deficit.  Doubled it I believe. 

Biden inherited Trump's mess. The nerve of Anti American's to be blaming Biden for Trump's mess.

The new and improved NAFTA. :laugh CPAC in Hungary.  A pathetic message from the ultra MAGATS. 

Nah Obama (the ultimate dummycrat and worst president in history until Biden came along) is the one who doubled the national debt in 1 term.  Trump dealt with covid and gave out stimulus checks.  So yeah jobs were lost due to shit closing everywhere that would have happened under any president and stimulus checks were going to create debt.

Biden had no plan whatsoever for covid as evidenced by his record death #s with vaccines available, crushed the economy, created record inflation and gas prices, fails to hit job creation #s every quarter when an open again economy should make this easy.  Let’s not forget he left soldiers behind to die in Afghanistan and funded terrorist with billions in weapons and money.  His only duty was to handle covid and get the economy going again like any president with a clue would have after covid.  Instead he threatened half of this country with losing their job with completely unconstitutional measures, and has failed every way imaginable.  Almost on purpose.

56 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Lies.

You're a fucking idiot.