• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Circumstances of the child's death were not immediately detailed by the state".

Yeah I won't hold my breath waiting for them to clarify. I'm sure this will be blasted out in the meantime by the fearmongers though.

Still, its obviously long odds to die from it under 18.  I know someone that died from Eastern Equine Encephalitis from a mosquito bite last year.  I think 5 people died from it, didn't close the state down.

scotland forced to admit they inflated covid hospitalizations by 400%

Comparing the initial data, it’s clear to see the impact of the change. The total number of confirmed COVID-19 inpatients under the previous definition was 262 on Tuesday 15th September while the new definition included 48 patients. Of these, 7 were in ICU on the old basis, and 6 under the new definition. We will no longer collect the data on the original basis.

Nashville now caught deliberately hiding Covid numbers because they showed almost no spread in bars and restaurants.

Four weeks later, Tennessean reporter Nate Rau asked the health department: "the figure you gave of “more than 80” does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?"

To which health department official Brian Todd scrambled for an answer - asking five health department officials: "Please advise how you respond. BT."

The response - from an official whose name was omitted from the leaked email: "My two cents. We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site," adding "We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be "because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number.""

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nashville-authorities-concealed-evidence-hardly-any-covid-19-cases-contracted-bars-and

Nashville now caught deliberately hiding Covid numbers because they showed almost no spread in bars and restaurants.

Four weeks later, Tennessean reporter Nate Rau asked the health department: "the figure you gave of “more than 80” does lead to a natural question: If there have been over 20,000 positive cases of COVID-19 in Davidson and only 80 or so are traced to restaurants and bars, doesn’t that mean restaurants and bars aren’t a very big problem?"

To which health department official Brian Todd scrambled for an answer - asking five health department officials: "Please advise how you respond. BT."

The response - from an official whose name was omitted from the leaked email: "My two cents. We have certainly refused to give counts per bar because those numbers are low per site," adding "We could still release the total though, and then a response to the over 80 could be "because that number is increasing all the time and we don’t want to say a specific number.""

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/nashville-authorities-concealed-evidence-hardly-any-covid-19-cases-contracted-bars-and

These libs are sick. They shut down businesses despite no reason to do it and hid the data while 1000's had to close their businesses and lost everything they had worked for.

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1306564074038231043

Anyone that reads this and doesn't see the media as the enemy is a full blown retard.

Pure bullshit considering somewhere around 50-60 million people have already had it - with approx 190K deaths.

This is not just bad journalism, it's a total lie. 6 months later they still use a fatality rate of 3%, we know now it's in the .3-.5% range.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread