• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

LOL

Ok, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about

Yeah.  I only watch real data.  Not lies from the media and White House like you.

I'm the one that has no idea that they're talking about and the one that drives a cab for a living because I'm too stupid to comprehend the difference between fact and fiction.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  I only watch real data.  Not lies from the media and White House like you.

I'm the one that has no idea that they're talking about and the one that drives a cab for a living because I'm too stupid to comprehend the difference between fact and fiction.

95% of the people in icu's for covid are UNVACCINATED, that's an indisputable fact

51 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Why would anyone need to read the news? You do realize you can get the raw numbers on basically anything you want to on Covid and come to your own conclusions 

The media is the enemy and has been fear mongering Rona from the start bc dumb losers like you and BR clearly eat it up 

I can’t believe he doesn’t realize that the media lies. All these years I just thought he was a little quirky. Now I realize it goes beyond that. No use debating anything with him.

We'll never know the true agenda but to think the government cares about it's slaves is a lie. More than likely the agenda is to kill old people and/or damage other peoples health. The whole pandemic shit is a big scripted scam. Thankfully we live in a country where you have to consent to the games so basically it's an IQ test. If you're dumb enough to play the game and take the jab you risk the future consequences. Whether that be death or damage to your body that leads to dying earlier than you're supposed to who knows. Imagine trusting others you brock you're a fat hillbilly n1gger

12 minutes ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

LOL

Ok, prove that wrong.  Would love to see this

The number you're stupidly quoting is cumulative from the past and includes the months when NOBODY was vaccinated.  It's a TOTAL LIE.  In the last 30 days in Oklahoma, since it's one of the few states actually provide transparent data...

covid-ok-hospitalizations-vaccinated-21-

20 minutes ago, scribblebob said:

We'll never know the true agenda but to think the government cares about it's slaves is a lie. More than likely the agenda is to kill old people and/or damage other peoples health. The whole pandemic shit is a big scripted scam. Thankfully we live in a country where you have to consent to the games so basically it's an IQ test. If you're dumb enough to play the game and take the jab you risk the future consequences. Whether that be death or damage to your body that leads to dying earlier than you're supposed to who knows. Imagine trusting others you brock you're a fat hillbilly n1gger

Good post

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Where'd Brock go?  Did his allergy to actual data kick in?  Hope he doesn't have to go to the ER with all of those vaccinated COVID-19 patients.

I don't trust the hospitals/doctors either. Data can be manipulated too. All you have to know is we live in a country where people follow their script to make their paycheck. Tons of tweets from nurses and doctors that hospitals were jam packed and then you see nurses twerking on social media. You can't trust shit anyone says especially people who are being paid to follow an agenda by their masters. 

If the government cared about peoples health they would make Alcohol Illegal. They would make fast fried food illegal. They would make soda illegal. They would make cigarettes illegal. They wouldn't authorize doctors to push legal pill forms of narcotics and opiates on people. This country is survival of the fittest every man for himself brock if you haven't figured that out in 50 years of living in that Fat suit you never will.

1 minute ago, scribblebob said:

If the government cared about peoples health they would make Alcohol Illegal. They would make fast fried food illegal. They would make soda illegal. They would make cigarettes illegal. They wouldn't authorize doctors to push legal pill forms of narcotics and opiates on people. This country is survival of the fittest every man for himself brock if you haven't figured that out in 50 years of living in that Fat suit you never will.

THIS

19 minutes ago, scribblebob said:

Fear is how you control the sheep. Anyone can print any story they want. Fake news/propaganda is everywhere. Until they can prove any of the shit they are spouting it means nothing.

This.

Guys like Raise , BigRunner, Broke , etc think bc someone “reports” something on The tv or writes an article on the web, everything they say must be true !

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread