• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This.

Guys like Raise , BigRunner, Broke , etc think bc someone “reports” something on The tv or writes an article on the web, everything they say must be true !

YEp, when you Joey you just make shit up and say its true, no need for tv ..Get back to the kids table Scrappy J

A couple of Joey's best fake news stories, there are more but these 2 crack me up and he still wont recant the stupidity

There is a separate BLM movement that helps black people and was started by same ladies but with a non marxist agenda

Trump has been to Epstein Island multiple time.(Trump and Ep shared 1 fl/ny.nj flight )

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This.

Guys like Raise , BigRunner, Broke , etc think bc someone “reports” something on The tv or writes an article on the web, everything they say must be true !

unfortunately you have to put millermike on that list as well. hes a little too far-conspiracy. i believe he thinks for sure its a death-vax or nanobot vax..............i personally just think its a sh1tty vaccine with baby cells that turns-off most ppl who know that info

one of the conspiracy sites i read might be taken offline. i read a good post today, a liberal came in and said "oh no my #1 site for disinformation and demoralization is getting closed"

i think thats a good point about the demorilization. have to realize 90% of the really bad stuff will never come true. millermike will be back in vegas again in a year

2 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

unfortunately you have to put millermike on that list as well. hes a little too far-conspiracy. i believe he thinks for sure its a death-vax or nanobot vax..............i personally just think its a sh1tty vaccine with baby cells that turns-off most ppl who know that info

one of the conspiracy sites i read might be taken offline. i read a good post today, a liberal came in and said "oh no my #1 site for disinformation and demoralization is getting closed"

i think thats a good point about the demorilization. have to realize 90% of the really bad stuff will never come true. millermike will be back in vegas again in a year

Ya milkymike posts some really questionable shit. Great guy and sharp but do agree with you.  

i hope some of the bad stuff never comes true... only way to stop it is to fight back

people allowed summerfest to go vax-only... the maroon 5 concert went another step further and said you could ONLY get a negative test instead if you had a doctor's note saying you couldn't get vaccinated

so now we already have people that don't want a fake vaccine getting segregated worse than blacks were ever segregated in the 1950s... i can't even go to a concert because of my medical and health views?  or get employment?  sad world and it's only going to get worse... when i said we would go to a passport system where your phone had to be green to go anywhere or buy anything, people called me crazy, yet here we are

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

i hope some of the bad stuff never comes true... only way to stop it is to fight back

people allowed summerfest to go vax-only... the maroon 5 concert went another step further and said you could ONLY get a negative test instead if you had a doctor's note saying you couldn't get vaccinated

so now we already have people that don't want a fake vaccine getting segregated worse than blacks were ever segregated in the 1950s... i can't even go to a concert because of my medical and health views?  or get employment?  sad world and it's only going to get worse... when i said we would go to a passport system where your phone had to be green to go anywhere or buy anything, people called me crazy, yet here we are

Imagine being a man and you are complaining about not being able to go to a concert. You in transition?

18 minutes ago, Ts179 said:

only 30% of rural america is vaccinated. no way they can stop those ppl from eating without serious problems

None of the BS will happen in red states, so you'll end up with absolutely crazy stuff in blue shitholes while 70% of the country ignores it all.

That'll be interesting.

we  are currently living in a simulation.  none of this exists except on the plane which we perceive as reality.  they give us the needle through the camels eye in messages that are so subliminal they cannot be unencrypted in normal consciousness.

the solution my friends is drugs and lots of them.  mind enhancing mind alerting ones that show us the things our consciousness is incapable of without the key to open up the lock.  only then will we witness that our true reality is not our perceived reality and our minds will be expanded to understand that what is real is not real and what is perceived is not actually reality.

only then will we reach that higher consciousness where we are willing to submit to our own unconscious.  do acid kids and dmt and mushroom and get high a little while you drink a diet ginger ale preferably a zevia and meditate.  it works and is better than the truth which is buried inside that king revolver frequents the gloryholes around phoenix.  Then shall the mythical bird rise from the ashes.  we must PERSERVERE and never let the words surrender destroy our id our ego and our being.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread