• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After spending 2 years dealing with this covid mess. Anyone that doesn’t spend 3 hours watching this podcast is brainwashed by the media.  We have mass psychosis with that 30 percent of the population. Now I just pray my family that either had to get this vaccine because of work will be ok. I have been following this Dr and the Flcc covid alliance since it started. And they were all right. Unreal it takes 2 years to come out. 

6 hours ago, redstripe said:

Hopefully DR Malone does not end up in a mysterious car accident. He just opened up the can 

Twitter banned him and now he's more popular than ever, his views are being spread on a far bigger scale as well. I hear tik tok is now banning people for political comments as well, welcome to the gulag.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Republicon Majorie Taylor Greene called an enemy to America.  Twitter permanently suspends her Twitter account for spreading Covid misinformation.  MTG one of many Neo-Nazis out of Georgia.  Like Ron Deathsantis, MTG has many fans at the anti-democratic, anti-vaxxer,  pro covid forum, TGF.

It's a good thing she still has a voice on gettr, etc, where she is posting up a storm as I speak.

4 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Thankfully stripper fell asleep.  This is what happens when you drink to much cheap wine on the holidays.....happy new year stripper and please sleep it off pal.....

If you do not want to watch one the Drs that invented this vaccine no need to comment. You become part of the mass psychosis that keeps us where we are at. This is real stuff. Not what the media and big pharma want you to hear

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

Twitter banned him and now he's more popular than ever, his views are being spread on a far bigger scale as well. I hear tik tok is now banning people for political comments as well, welcome to the gulag.

You of all people should watch the podcast . Its unreal what is going on.