Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sleepy said:

Funny how we never see stories on triple vaxxed + booster with dedicated double mask wearing persons on their death beds asking why none of it worked?

In every state that provides data the % of fully vaxxed/boosted people that die from covid is 30-50% range. In ILL they are averaging about 110/week - that means a fully vaxxed person is dying(just in ILL) from covid every 90 min or so 24 hrs/day 7 days/week.

It would be fair to say that none of them would have died if they remained unvaccinated,  it's such a waste.

11 minutes ago, sleepy said:

pussy

all part of the narrative that the "anti-vaxxers" are the violent extremists

while the people forcing their poison into people are somehow the innocent non-violent ones

does anyone believe these phony motherfuckers at this point?

like the same braindead fucking morons that believed all these "sleeper cells" full of muslims were gonna blow themselves up with dynamite?

jesus christ people are stupid, 1st off all these msm journalists and wef politicians need to be hanged for crimes against humanity... then we can fix the world

THE REAL DEAL WITH NEIL YOUNG

As a 90's grunge rocker, it was natural to like the so-called "godfather of grunge" as Neil was dubbed by the industry. It wasn't Seattle saying so, it was some hog-washed See you next Tuesday with a tie and a tuxedo saying so.

I am aware Joe Rogan might be controlled but for now he is doing more to wake large numbers than all of us "real truthers" combined.

I keep hearing about how I should expose Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Rand Paul, etc... I'd rather expose the obvious evil, the GREATER evil. That's why I don't even focus on the likes of Sacha Stone, Gabe Hoffman, or Craig Sawyer. Controlled opp will be there tomorrow to be taken down just the same... Let's aim for the head of the snake (s).

50% of Neil Young’s music is owned by a UK investment firm owned by none other than BlackStone - The UK investment firm Hipgnosis (BlackStone) senior advisor is former CEO of Pfizer Jeffrey B. Kindler.

Now we know why Neil is such a sellout c***nt. He hangs around with the BIG PHARMA "inside man."

FKDug8LXEAMCV0T.jpg

FKFj0drVkAIPxJT.jpg

FKGxyjIUYAA4EaR.jpg

1200x0.jpg

index (5).jpg

Kindler 2007.JPG

bsss.PNG

1200x-1.jpg

aeae.jpg

hhh.PNG

hipg.PNG