Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I'm betting your claims are false and baseless? A lie. Liars voted for the King of liars. The number 1 liar. Will wait for that list of flies that have dropped from a covid shot. I'm betting there isn't a legitimate list. 

Put a bullet in your fat fucking head and end your misery, dipshit.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Checking in to see the fake list the ultra MAGA'S have posted.

Remember when Trump used the black sharpie to alter a white house document so he could use it as a prop to deceive America.  The lying ultra MAGA's loved that lie.

I expect the pathological lying Xyz to post a fake list or an altered list.

Fascist Republicon Scum. 

"PooTin says the US is financing bioweapon labs in Ukraine. No reason no to believe him". Dumb Monkey 

7-Year-Old Boy Dies from Heart Attack After Pfizer Injection – The Expose (expose-news.com)

On 16 February 2022, a 7-year-old boy in Seattle Washington died from a heart attack with blood clots in his coronary artery and liver.  He died 13 days after being injected with a Pfizer “vaccine.” 

He suffered shock and cardiac arrest. He could not be resuscitated and died in the emergency department, APAR TV reported.  His death was recorded on the US VAERS database.

4 hours ago, redstripe said:

Obiden’s death totals now dwarf Trump’s.

ONE MILLION Americans.  History making day for that occupying diaper head.

Hopefully some PAC’s start playing that video in tv ads.  As he isn’t qualified to be potus, and his own words about CCP virus deaths lead to his immediate resignation.

Now we know why Collins retired.

Pfauci should have been fired. But now he can look forward to a murder trial.

NIH director confirms agency hid early COVID genes at request of Chinese scientists

National Institutes of Health acting director Lawrence Tabak confirmed to lawmakers Wednesday that US health officials concealed early genomic sequences of COVID-19 at the request of Chinese scientists — but insisted the data remains on file. 

Tabak told a House Appropriations subcommittee that the NIH “eliminated from public view” the data from the pandemic epicenter in Wuhan, China, before adding that researchers can still access it via an archaic “tape drive.”

Vanity Fair recently reported that the information was hidden in response to a request from Chinese scientists, despite potentially resolving whether the virus leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology or passed naturally from animals to humans.

Went a comedy show in Oakland last night (Bill Burr) and he asked the crowd about vaccine mandates and to my shock the majority of people booed. They also tried to say mask were required when you walked in. They handed me one and I throw it immediately in the trash. To my shock maybe 5% of people actually were wearing them. When even the Bay Area Libs are refusing to comply Rona is finally really over 

Another stroke in a relatively young senator.

Sen. Chris Van Hollen, Maryland Democrat, announced Sunday evening that he had suffered a minor stroke “this weekend.”

In a statement posted to Twitter, Mr. Van Hollen said he had gone to George Washington University Hospital after feeling lightheaded and suffering “acute neck pain” while giving a speech in western Maryland.

“Earlier today, an angiogram indicated that I had experienced a minor stroke in the form of a small venous tear at the back of my head,” he said.

‌Mr. Van Hollen said, citing his doctors, that his stroke will have “no long-term effects or damage.”

14 hours ago, mikeman said:

More blood clots, the vaccine keeps up it's deadly toll.

image.png.c8e402a467ab9a96aca945cb03066b1e.png

We are starting to see which politicians got the FRANKENSHOT with the mrna and additional junk, and the ones that got saline.

Fetterman is no longer fit to hold office.

Imagine the democrats will still keep him on the ticket anyway.

On 5/11/2022 at 5:38 PM, Bigrunner said:

I'm betting your claims are false and baseless? A lie. Liars voted for the King of liars. The number 1 liar. Will wait for that list of flies that have dropped from a covid shot. I'm betting there isn't a legitimate list. 

https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/