• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, xyz said:

Helmet Obiden has said this 2x.

Less than 4 days.

Another PLANDEMIC ahead.

‘This will not be the last pandemic under… we will have to deal with’

They are planning the next election distraction . Mail in votes are the only way they can steal an election. 

9 minutes ago, redstripe said:

They are planning the next election distraction . Mail in votes are the only way they can steal an election. 

They need to have ELECTION month, not DAY, to have any chance at winning.

Kari Lake said that very well.

Obiden has crushed the dnc and all their candidates.  So they need a health emergency to try and salvage the colossal loss of seats ahead.

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You realize that happened in March 2021 , right ?

I have no clue and don’t care if he’s vaxxed or not at this point but it’s a bit different if this happened recently vs when the vaccine first came out  

Changes nothing...fella you trying too hard and getting extra sloppy.

I know  you are excited Im back and cant help yourself but look at how many in the industry wont take it or paid for a fake vax card.....not to metion all the organizations that didnt mandate it when they mandated for everyone else

Look it the fuck up and spend more time learning the TRUTH and less time trying to debunk the TRUTH

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Changes nothing...fella you trying too hard and getting extra sloppy.

I know  you are excited Im back and cant help yourself but look at how many in the industry wont take it or paid for a fake vax card.....not to metion all the organizations that didnt mandate it when they mandated for everyone else

Look it the fuck up and spend more time learning the TRUTH and less time trying to debunk the TRUTH

Wtf does any of that have to do with what I said , methy ? 

Young people dying in their sleep is now happening on a regular basis

Here's the latest victim. I wonder what the cause is? It only started happening after the vaccines rolled out, and it's ONLY happening to vaccinated people. The CDC refuses to investigate.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc58f5f86-be91-45d3-ba16-bd6f6514d2c6_642x931.png

43 minutes ago, xyz said:

Young people dying in their sleep is now happening on a regular basis

Here's the latest victim. I wonder what the cause is? It only started happening after the vaccines rolled out, and it's ONLY happening to vaccinated people. The CDC refuses to investigate.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc58f5f86-be91-45d3-ba16-bd6f6514d2c6_642x931.png

it's so sad when they die. :mutley