• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ashton Kutcher said he is "lucky to be alive" after his experience with a rare disease that affected his ability to see, hear and walk.

Kutcher talks about his struggle with vasculitis, a condition involving inflammation of the blood vessels, in an episode of the television show "Running Wild with Bear Grylls: The Challenge," which airs Monday night on National Geographic.

In the episode, Grylls asks Kutcher where his strength comes from. Kutcher says: "Two years ago, I had this weird, super rare form of vasculitis that, like, knocked out my vision. It knocked out my hearing. It knocked out, like, all my equilibrium."

Kutcher tells Grylls that it took him about a year to regain those abilities.

"You don’t really appreciate it until it’s gone, until you go, 'I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to see again, I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to hear again, I don’t know if I’m ever going to be able to walk again,'" he says.

Vasculitis is a family of rare diseases that involve inflammation of the blood vessels. There are around 15 to 20 types of vasculitis, and they're considered autoimmune diseases, said Dr. Peter Merkel, the chief of rheumatology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.

Wonder if this was brought on by him being vaxxed???

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ashton-kutcher-rare-disease-vasculitis-rcna42053?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Military reported the following since mandating vaccines, compared to 2016-2020

270% increase of myocarditis
300% increase of Bell's Palsy
470% increase in Pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in the lungs like the wake qb)
300% increase in cancers

meanwhile, US life insurance companies showed a 40% increase in 'all cause deaths' in 2021 in the 18-49 year age group.

Get those boosters dipshits!

:mutley

In addition to rendering the vaccine mandate ILLEGAL due to concession & process fraud. the new president of Costa Rica and his loyal health minister have signed a decree allowing "parallel importation of meds," in apparent defiance of big pharma monopolies.

The decree allows every citizen, company, or organization, to import cheaper medicine.

"Today we are going to destroy monopolies because the decree allows parallel imports, which means that whoever gets the product, whoever gets the product and wherever they get it, as long as it is registered in the country, it can be imported," said Rodrigo Chaves, President of the Republic.

The Minister of Health pointed out that "everyone knows that in this country the price of medicines is 100 to 300% more than in other nearby countries, which means that many Costa Ricans with a minimum salary cannot access the right to health care."

asass.PNG

Dog who caught monkeypox while living with gay couple found to have anal ulceration.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/first-dog-infected-monkeypox-after-sharing-bed-gay-couple

First Dog Infected With Monkeypox After "Sharing Bed" With Gay Couple

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Tuesday, Aug 16, 2022 - 06:20 AM

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

A dog has been infected with monkeypox for the first time ever after sharing a bed with a gay couple in Paris and subsequently being found suffering from an “anal ulceration.”

150822dog1.jpg?itok=_Xb_YWWK

First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive for Covid-19, her spokesperson said Tuesday.

“After testing negative for Covid-19 on Monday during her regular testing cadence, the First Lady began to develop cold-like symptoms late in the evening. She tested negative again on a rapid antigen test, but a PCR test came back positive,” Elizabeth Alexander, her communications director, said in a statement.

The first lady is double vaccinated and has been boosted twice. She is taking Paxlovid, Pfizer’s antiviral drug, according to Alexander, who told CNN that Biden received her second booster shot in April.

A person close to the first lady, 71, told CNN Tuesday morning that Jill Biden is “feeling good” and has “common cold”-like symptoms.

Related video: Jill Biden Tests Positive For COVID-19: What We Know About Her Condition